1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I REALLY like it!I also want Last Crusade version.May I ask what outfit is that one?

thank you!! let me see... it is basically:

TOD Indy (shirt, hands, body, shoes, trousers, belt and holster, whip, bag)
+ Treasure hunter head
+ Hot Toys DX05 fedora
+ I changed the bag buckle
+ Kato jacket
+ Keanu Reeves' tie... some figure of this actor's tie. I have to check which figure it was from.
+ add MP40 and Grail diary if possible

well, here comes my first attempt at making my custom Indy a Last Crusade version.

Still needs lots of futzing, shirt and tie are a hell to futz, especially in the neck area.

Hope you guys still like it.

Cheers,

Looking good so far, the shirt wants to come down and the head up a bit. Treasure Hunter heads have the cup for the neck ball pushed too far up. If you pull it out with needlenose pliers, bung a bit of blu tack into the head and then put the cup back in you can adjust the height of the head to suit. With the collar done up you want a fair bit of neck.

A last daylight pic, then I´m done with Indy...

_1090346yysq8.jpg

Ice

I get where you're coming from, but, the collar on your shirt is a little bigger and the head is still sitting too low. It will look better with adjustments. Incidentally, which body are you using? If you have one with full shoulder articulation, you can slouch the shoulders which does let you pull the shirt down a bit more. HT made a mistake using the TTM-19, you cant get the right look with that. Just because they did, people just assume it's the go to body for Indy. For anything other than a TOD it isn't. This is:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/B006-Cus...-Headsculpt-/161406686419?hash=item25949694d3

That treasure hunter head is pretty sweet, recast and all. Some indys i've seen on this thread are basically there in terms of likeness because of it. Great LC indy parra!

Apologies for the crap quality photos, but I just wanted to post a a few pics of my now completed Old Man Indy figure (although I may still shorten the legs to get the trousers hanging better). I think he turned out quite well. :hi5:

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Looks great Pete!

If you have an extra HT holster in your parts bin it's more screen accurate to KotCS. It's a Webley holster and it's longer and darker than the Raiders holster you're using.

Looks great Pete!

If you have an extra HT holster in your parts bin it's more screen accurate to KotCS. It's a Webley holster and it's longer and darker than the Raiders holster you're using.

Thanks buddy. Yeah, I've debated over it myself. I have the SS TOD belt & holster which will probably look more screen accurate; it's just that I really like this holster and just thought it a shame to have it sitting in my parts box! I'll swap it over and post a pic, so you can let me know what you think...

Cool. Another random tidbit is he's wearing his gunbelt backwards (upside down) in CS.

Yeah, I thought about that too, but that means removing the whip-keeper from the belt and re-attaching it the other way up, which risks damage to both. I may risk it at some point...

Back