1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello guys.

So I messed up pretty much with my Indy TOD shirt.
I tried to make it more clear, using water and bleach.... now the shirt is pink.

I am looking for a replacement shirt.
While I wait for Toy Anxiety to part another Indy... do you have any suggestion? can you recomend another shirt? one that looks similar to Indy's....

Thank you.
Of course, if any of you guys have a replacement shirt or want to part out, I am interested.

Thanks!

You could always get a DX05 shirt and cut the arm off it.

20160726_164824.jpg

20160726_165005.jpg

He still could be making a killing-to bad he did not stay in the good graces of SSF.

That hat is from the MJ original head. I boiled it to tweak the shape a bit.

Surprisingly good, I think I'll be sticking with the DX hat. I'm surprised nobody noticed and I may not have said, but, I reshaped the pinch on mine so it looked more like a Raiders hat.

Got the knockoff sculpt today and while it does look more like Indy than the Hot Toys or Sideshow sculpts, the monkey ears do make him look like George Bush which I cannot unsee. I'll try doing the hot water mod to reshape them just so I can get "Dubbya" out of my head.

Finally have mine finished - I'm pretty happy with the Inigo V1 - I might try to repaint the head when I have time - I'm happy with it but sometimes I can do better with a little luck

412695561.jpg

412695559.jpg

412695560.jpg

Does anyone have a "Treasure Hunter" sculpt that they might be willing to sell me? I am in the US.

Back