1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73ba19bc0b4825bfbf887149dd469d10.jpg

Looks good, though I will say that they are the first pics I've seen where the DX05 hat looks slightly out of proportion. It's looked just right in most other pics I've seen.

Quick pic of mine, pending some futzing and weathering of the outfit. Yunsil clothing set, Mfisher holster/whip plus the recasted head:

Indiana_teaser.jpg

Quite happy not only about how it looks, but also about finally being able to banish that abomination that it's the DX05 sculpt from my Detolfs :lol

Quick pic of mine, pending some futzing and weathering of the outfit. Yunsil clothing set, Mfisher holster/whip plus the recasted head:

View attachment 272786

Quite happy not only about how it looks, but also about finally being able to banish that abomination that it's the DX05 sculpt from my Detolfs :lol
Really love yours Indy look.Congrats!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Well done for the time and I bet it cost when new. Some of that looks like Relic Hunter gear and has definitely been surpassed by later stuff. On the whole though it is still nice.

Yep, mindbook-kept thinking the name was mindfreak. Wonder if he is still around?

9ffd01f2605cd83004a0421da70408f6.jpg
<br />
<br />
d9fda637108e99910040495c69164cf9.jpg
<br />
<br />
fd6e58a2e025361dd8c773ed31357d3a.jpg
<br />
<br />
This is my ToD indy. I repainted the head to remove the battle damage as I prefer a non specific Indy. It is all Sideshow ToD except the fedora which is from the dx05.

It's really strange how deceptive that SSC head can be, from the right angle, on a good day, it looks good. Or is it just the rest of the gear giving the right impression that completes the illusion, is it because we see the rest of it as Indy that our minds fill in the rest!? Go figure!

Back