1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
65def6da0e17884032f643068b56bc5c.jpg

792c1f1467b26ba2d578d11b6b6a5c75.jpg

317950bd54e8f755b1be0d2756339c12.jpg

Almost done.

There's my pair.

Almost done.

There's my pair.

They do look good, there's no question as to who they are that's for sure. It comes down to what you want, do you want just Indy, or do you want Harrison Ford as Indy!? You can have one without the other, but, as Harrison is synonymous with the role I think it's safe to assume that the majority would want a figure that represented him as much as it does the character.

All I have is the old SS Raiders Indy figure. The only "customization" (not that I would really call it that) I have done is wrap part of a folded paper towel around is waist under is shirt to get rid of that concave stomach look he had because of how skinny the figure is. This was the only pose I could get him where I liked it at all...

SSIndyFigureSmall.jpg

I am thinking of doing a little customization, but I would like to keep it as simple as possible and reuse as much as I can. Looking to upgrade more than start from scratch I suppose. I have wondered if the SS Raiders clothes and Jacket would fit on the new TOD Indy? I suspect no because the Raiders body is so skinny but I thought would ask others who might know for sure.

My other thought is to see if there is an upgraded body I could use with the Raiders SS outfit where there would be a way to use the hands and feet/boots too?

Also, perhaps using the "Treasure Hunter" Head I keep seeing...
s-l1600.jpg

It looks like this head is designed for the Hot Toys body, but is there a body I could use, or a way to adapt it, where I could still use the outfit, hands and feet from my Sideshow Raiders figure and the Treasure Hunter head?

By the way I would love to see pics of what this Treasure Hunter head really does look like besides the promo image.

All I have is the old SS Raiders Indy figure. The only "customization" (not that I would really call it that) I have done is wrap part of a folded paper towel around is waist under is shirt to get rid of that concave stomach look he had because of how skinny the figure is. This was the only pose I could get him where I liked it at all...

View attachment 272378

I am thinking of doing a little customization, but I would like to keep it as simple as possible and reuse as much as I can. Looking to upgrade more than start from scratch I suppose. I have wondered if the SS Raiders clothes and Jacket would fit on the new TOD Indy? I suspect no because the Raiders body is so skinny but I thought would ask others who might know for sure.

My other thought is to see if there is an upgraded body I could use with the Raiders SS outfit where there would be a way to use the hands and feet/boots too?

View attachment 272380

It looks like this head is designed for the Hot Toys body, but is there a body I could use, or a way to adapt it, where I could still use the outfit, hands and feet from my Sideshow Raiders figure and the Treasure Hunter head?

By the way I would love to see pics of what this Treasure Hunter head really does look like besides the promo image.
67154f9d4b7cbd2c3e2961b0e98b102e.jpg

This is the sideshow one with sculpt body (inigio sculpt) and holster replaced the rest is all sideshow weathered

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

There are clone bodies that would suit the Treasure Hunter head and the eBay pre-order for it is still open so you may stand a chance. The boots I have used were on an old Hasbro figure and could be found cheaply as could the whole figure come to think of it. The DX05 shirt would be a good idea too.

If you go back a few pages there are several Indy bashes with the Treasure Hunter head, most use the fedora from the DX05 and they do look good.

Happy hunting!

what do you think this new sculpt ?? It would be a fantastic old Indy !!

It is nice, though it's annoying that it took them this long to nail Harrison. Could they not have used this sculptor for all the Harrison heads!? Bear in mind here that this is a master sculpt that hasn't been cast yet, so there's still a chance for HT to screw it up somewhere along the line. It would need a re-sculpt of the hair to work for a KOTCS Indy. However, this could possibly bode well for an Indy from the upcoming movie.

You are wrong, mate!There is nothing from Jon Pertwee.It's decent likness Ford.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back