1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally don't like the brim of ToD fedora. I feel like the dx05 is the best.

I suspect I will prefer the dx05 as well which is why I am hesitant to modify the head instead of the hat. Though since I already have the TOD hat, I thought I might give it a try.

Well I have the HT figure coming so ill have that jacket. Those two custom ones are like 300 right?

Something like, there are a few useable parts from the HT, but, I've always disliked the belt and holster and think the shoes look like bowling shoes rather than Aldens. Everyone that reckons the DX shoes are spot on hasn't looked at an actual pair of Aldens.

I suspect I will prefer the dx05 as well which is why I am hesitant to modify the head instead of the hat. Though since I already have the TOD hat, I thought I might give it a try.

I'd still go for the DX fedora as I'm pretty sure that Kit is not having any more heads done after this run is done. You don't want to screw up and find yourself without any usable head.

They can look pretty good if you take the time to weather them up a bit.

image.jpg

Yeah, ok, they do look better. I'm happy with my Hasbro pair and I can have my Indy wearing socks.

The Hasbro boots are surprisingly good and come up great with some paint/weathering. I actually prefer them to my HT boots for some reason.

For those of you who have used the sideshow ROTLA shoes on your Indy. How did you get them to fit on a hot toys body?

I was looking through my parts bin earlier and found my Medicom Cowboys & Aliens Ford sculpt. The likeness is actually pretty good and could make for a decent old Indy.

Back