1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capturekkkkkkkkkk.JPG

Inigo really nailed that, he's got Ford down to a tee, I only hope the casts come out as good.
What about your Trevor you've had since 2005? Are you giving up on it and embracing this decades Indy sculpts finally? Yes! this is a great step for you Roger. Awesome news man!

Dunno, you see, if everyone else gets this head then, yet again, he ceases to be truly custom. I like to do things that I know only I have.

Dunno, you see, if everyone else gets this head then, yet again, he ceases to be truly custom. I like to do things that I know only I have.
Oh so the Trevor sculpt you have now is a one off commission that only you have? That's sweet man please share pics in this thread if you don't mind I'd love to see it

LOL! No!

What I mean is that not everybody uses that SSC sculpt on their Indys, whatever the custom head du jour happens to be at the time is the one that is mainly used. I'm sure a few V1 Inigo's and MJ's will get ditched in favour of the new one.

My SSC head will, however, be the only one that has been painted by me.

Ah I gotcha now, sorry for the confusion. That is true it'll be a Roger B 1/1 if you paint it yourself

I have invested a lot on this guy finally...

Indiana Jones has always been a must-have figure for me, but:

- the DX05 out of the box look dissapointed me, especially the sculpt, whip, jacket, body
- some customs were really nice, but the headsculpts of most of them, for me, made them very expensive and you don't get a 100% finished figure yet
- exceptions were:
· the Kato clothes and
· MJ Choi sculpt... even if this one looked a bit oversized, I think it's the best one (Last Crusade looks)

But with Kato and Choi, you are talking of a 1,000 USD figure.

Now I have jumped in. I'm going for a Raiders look with:

- Sideshow Indy Temple of Doom base (gonna be using the headsculpt, body, shirt, trousers, shoes, whip, gun, belt, holster and bag)
- added Kato jacket
- added Hot Toys fedora and gloved hands

So that's it. I jumped in, on a terribly expensive budget of aprox. 470 EUR.

It's gonna be my most expensive figure. If I am not satisfied I will sell TOD Indy and the parts... eager to see all of it together in a couple months time.

Mine has come in at around £400, which is about €500 Euros I believe? Well worth the money in my opinion!!

not too much, not too much, when you take into account that the "investment" can always be recovered, at least half of it.

The rest is the cost of enjoying this hobby :lol

Hey guys! I'm sure this has come up a bunch of times but is the Bruce Banner HT body a good alternative/identical to the original DX 05 body except for the double jointed arms? Because I acquired a DX Indy body and went to put on the boots and accidentally snapped the ankle cup :/ so now it's pretty much useless. Any info from people who use the Banner body for their Indy would be helpful and any problems that I might run into using it would help a lot, thanks

Back