1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree, it's whatever makes you happy. For me the MJ Choi head is a perfect Indy, but the hat is just all wrong.

Yes I checked it out when I got the sculpt and it fits perfectly but very inaccurate to the Raiders fedora.

You can probably still use it. Hell you might even try and put the ribbon on the indigo hat but am guessing it would need to be modded if it doesn't fit.

No, I don't have any intent on using it. I meant that it was a shame that it was so inaccurate.

Has anybody taken the DX05 hat and used it on the Inigou sculpt?

The Inigou hat doesn't need replacement. It's the most accurate Raiders hat available with tall, straight sides and a tight, front pinch.

I have, however tried the Inigou hat on the DX05 and it helps...a little.

I seem to have missed so much here. I have to say, I think RDeezy's is hands down one of the best Indys I've seen. The Inigou hat sells it so much better than the original MJ one did. As for mine, well, it will comprise a Trev sculpt with a modded DX hat (no height mod, just the pinch). I've tried it on the rest and it looks good enough to me. One day I'll get an HT revolver, paint and finish the figure and finally have it done. I've been working on it since 2005!

Had mine out earlier this year! No fun , hope you feel better and remember after the surgery immodium is your friend.

Here's my Inigou head with my Yunisil outfit. Went with the "Streets of Cairo" version for something different.

836166d9d72fbef94ea3427cd36b41ec_zps7j4issog.jpg

Selling Inigou sculpt painted by T-Squared

c7f356343c430af241fb32aedf883473.jpg

Tested the head on a Bruce Banner body (the Michael Myers figure) and it fits really well and looks good!
5a526f6e30fc475bd5e584e711050631.jpg

Check out my sales thread! Thanks

Anybody have a dx05 fedora and /or whip they'd be willing to part with? PM me.

Back