1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's a tough call. The MJ sculpt looks absolutely brilliant up close... but from a distance just looks a little too big and wonky for my taste. While the Inigou doesn't hold up as well up close, but looks really darn great, and much more Indy like, from a distance.

Surprised I haven't seen many other people say this. I think the MJ sculpt is too big also.

I feel the exact opposite. I think the MJ sculpt looks in proportion, and the Inigou sculpt looks a tad small to my eye.

To me the MJ sculpt is perfect scale. Love both the MJ and Inigo.

022_1_zps9r9tvxen.jpg

009_1_zpsz18ixa7j.jpg

To me the MJ sculpt is perfect scale. Love both the MJ and Inigo.

022_1_zps9r9tvxen.jpg

009_1_zpsz18ixa7j.jpg

Sorry i feel it's as much too big as the inigou is too small. Imagine if the mj sculpt had the right fedora. It would be even bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both sets of head sculpts and outfits are amazing. Definitely difficult to come up with the "perfect" combination.

I do see the issues being brought up with both sculpts (slightly too small vs slightly too big) and yet both have an incredible presence, regardless. Whatever is decided, you can't go wrong.

If I "had" to decide, I would lean towards MJ's sculpt with Yunsil's outfit.

Both sets of head sculpts and outfits are amazing. Definitely difficult to come up with the "perfect" combination.

I do see the issues being brought up with both sculpts (slightly too small vs slightly too big) and yet both have an incredible presence, regardless. Whatever is decided, you can't go wrong.

If I "had" to decide, I would lean towards MJ's sculpt with Yunsil's outfit.

Thats what I'm leaning towards too, thanks!

What is the deciding factor for you?

Im guessing you are asking about the sculpt, but in total I'm going Yunsil outfit because all I have on the other outfit is the kato jacket, rest is Hot toys and I like the complete yunsil outfit better look and fit. As for sculpt the MJ Choi sculpt although bigger is just too good imo. I was only hesitant to begin with because of the size.

I think the Inigou sculpt is great and looks best with the other gear. That said, I think the Yunsil jacket looks a bit stiff and far too clean. The material on the Kato jacket looks much better and the jacket looks more lived in. As for the colour of the jacket, well, lighting has been key here. The actual screen used jackets, by the time they'd been through filming were very light in colour. The more leather wears the paler it gets, look what happens when you scuff your shoes. Considering what they go through, I doubt many of Indy's jackets were very dark coloured.

I still like the fabric approach with the SSC jacket as the material looks more to scale and is a nice thickness. A 1/6 jacket made with 1/1 leather always looks odd as the texture is overscale.

Real leather is the way to go absolutely. There is no comparison in my mind. That is only in my mind though, so not trying to convince anyone here.

There is leather, and there is leather. Depending from what part of the animal you are taking your cuts from (and what kind of animal), it will be perfect for 1/6 and you can thin it to whatever thickness you please.

I was gobsmacked when i offered to go to Wested for Yunsil and get the leather for her sets. I was going to pay, and thin it for whatever thickness she needed. Was told no...???

I like the yunsil jacket for the fact it fits well and doesn't really look all to bad, weathering isn't an issue as you can always do it yourself. I agree with ebeneezer it would have been great if it was real leather, the way you described how it can be thin enough to work well could have made it better then it is. But in the end I guess the decision was final.

My favorite is TLC.Can't understand does Indy had other pants and jacket as in RLA, or just different gear?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back