1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Kato shirt and HT pants along with HT whip, holster, and idol for sale if anyone is looking for any of it..I'm selling super cheap

I noticed there is another satchel/bag that was listed as being from Hot Toys, but appeared weathered and had a shorther strap. Is it a Sideshow satchel? Has anybody used it with their figure even though it sits higher on the body and under the jacket?

Need some help guys! These aren't the greatest of pics but I'm having a hard time choosing here. I only want 1 Indy in my collection, don't know which sculpt to choose. Also I like the Yunsil clothing better but if others disagree id love to hear why, you guys here definitely know your Indy's so I'm all ears.

Left is Yunsil Outfit on Banner Body, mFisher Gear ------- Right is Kato Jacket/HT Shirt/Pants on Banner Body, mFisher Gear.

Left: MJ Choi Sculpt Right: Inigou Sculpt
fkcgKL.jpg

Left: Inigou Sculpt Right: MJ Choi Sculpt
WGFJXi.jpg

I did the exact same thing with the same setup except that I have the MJ sculpt with the Yunsil clothing and the Inigou with the HT. Not sure which I like better and was going to post both and get opinions. I'm still not sure which sculpt I like better on which body/clothing setup. Your outcome will probably make my decision for me also.

Same thing Mfiser-Inigou IMO. Something about the width of the MJ sculpt is off to me, though still a great sculpt.

Andrew, I love this compare -- been dying to see these two sculpts on the these two outfits.

First, VERY tough call. I'd go with your gut.

That said, my personal choice based solely on your pictures: Inigou head/Yunsil clothing.

Reasoning: I think the more accurate hat by Inigou captures Indy better from regular viewing distance. As muc as I personally like a dirty Indy, I do think the Yunsil's darker jacket creates more of the expected contrast against the shirt for the character. I'd swap out the Yunsil belt for the HT one though.

If you have it, I'd love to see a full figure picture of these two.

For me, i like the Inigou sculpt with the Yunsil clothing and the MJ with the Kato jacket. My reasoning is that the Inigou sculpt is a little thinner/smaller and the Yunsil jacket is thinner, not bulky. The MJ sculpt is a little larger and the Kato jacket being thicker is a little more proportionate to the sculpt size.

Inigou and Yunsil all the way. Love the MJ sculpt but the hat is all wrong for Raiders. Also the Yunsil jacket seems a little more tailored due to the thinner leather used.

Well I vote keep both sculpts but sell the kato/hot toys outfit. I the MJ sculpt is a tad big for the yunsil outfit but it i damn too good to let it go.

I think that is what I am going to do. I can't seem to part with either sculpt. I'm going to rotate the sculpts each week on the figure with the Yunsil clothing.

That mj sculpt looks very good, but sadly it is too big. I prefer inigou due to the hat but it is a little undersized. I have both yunsil and kato's outfit and both are great. I dyed the kato jacket with leather acryllics so it is as dark as yunsils now. Inigou is on that right now. My second inigou will come in a while and will go on yunsils. Of course kato's version has the mfisher gear. I like mike's gear more, although yunsils gear is more i scale, but also more fragile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That mj sculpt looks very good, but sadly it is too big. I prefer inigou due to the hat but it is a little undersized. I have both yunsil and kato's outfit and both are great. I dyed the kato jacket with leather acryllics so it is as dark as yunsils now. Inigou is on that right now. My second inigou will come in a while and will go on yunsils. Of course kato's version has the mfisher gear. I like mike's gear more, although yunsils gear is more i scale, but also more fragile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, you summed it up very well.

Yeah it's a tough call. The MJ sculpt looks absolutely brilliant up close... but from a distance just looks a little too big and wonky for my taste. While the Inigou doesn't hold up as well up close, but looks really darn great, and much more Indy like, from a distance.

Back