1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely only good for parts. Wonder if the head and/or hat would work on the HT?

That holster and bag strap are embarrassing -- looks like something you'd get from Zizzle, not on a $230 figure.

I find this figure tremendously aggravating.

Definitely only good for parts. Wonder if the head and/or hat would work on the HT?

That holster and bag strap are embarrassing -- looks like something you'd get from Zizzle, not on a $230 figure.

I find this figure tremendously aggravating.

The old Prometheus body, which debuted on their first Indy, had a neck on it that was identical to a TT, and I wouldn't expect that compatibility aspect to have changed.

We shall see....

this is the new body they are using.

$_57.JPG

Ah, yes,

The Nathan Drake body, I did say that if they ever made a TOD Indy then that would be the body they'd use. A logical choice. I would imagine it still uses the old style Prometheus wrist joints, so, HT hands could possibly be used with adaptation. Think of this as a poor man's TTM-19.

I just got my Mfisher Raiders Set . I am blown away with his work. Awesome to deal with .10624714_10152638161333237_6300518992633736940_n.jpg

That is one of the best pictures of his set. That holster looks great.

Much appreciated…. holiday season slowed my turnaround time a bit… as much as I enjoy Christmas.. so glad we have hurdled that and I can get some quiet time again ! Thanks for the positive review :)

Hey there,
Wanted to chime in on this post as well. I also received the Raiders version set from Mike and pictures just do not do his work justice. So much attention to detail and scale that it puts the mass produced stuff to shame. We are all truly fortunate to have members here who do such phenomenal work and share their talent with us. Whether it be a helpful hint to create something to improve a figure or a diorama detail, the craftsmen who make a mediocre head sculpt into something truly exceptional or make the gear to give that figure just what it needs to make it stand out, I am thankful for such a generous and supportive group of folks here. Thanks again to Mike and all the other customizers. Have a safe, enjoyable and Happy New Year. Regards, Bill

Picked up a 1/4 scale Tomb raider premium format statue off eBay. Wasn't sure what I was going to do with it but makes kind of a nice base for Indy...

Looks great, nice re-use of that base.

What holster are you using, is that still the Sideshow one?

I fully agree that pictures do not give Mfisher's work justice .Every bit of detail he put in to his leather work is brilliant. My apologies The detail of the (whip is not leather) is amazing on its own I just got notice from Kato that my full Indy clothing set is finished and is on its way . I am excited to get everything together . This set its totally worth the money .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back