1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not say the whip was leather I just said the detail of the whip was amazing on its own .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confirmed that my whips are not leather.. I briefly looked into that however you just cannot get the detail right in an actual leather whip in this scale.. Even the very few custom hand made Joe Strain whips he did in 1/6, while absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous are perfect whip replicas.. they are still a tad bit too big… I opted for different materials and paint them to give a leather appearance… Could still improve on my designs a bit, but just have not taken time to reboot my gear… Although I must say the pics of the new Sideshow whip may make mine an unnecessary upgrade as they appear to look very nice… Especially the static hanging whip.. I may pick up some of those and just slightly mod the fall and cracker and be done with it :) Only upgrade the TOD set will need is a belt, holster and a new bag strap.. not sure why they put stitching on the straps ?!?

I need to send you my bag to get the leather treatment .

Finally started customizing my Indy. It's very early days though and all I've done so far is darken and weather the HT jacket (since I didn't care for how brown it was before), and paint the hat more of a brownish-olive color instead of just the olive it was before.

I suppose with that color and weathering it's more of a TOD look than a Raiders one, but oh well, I really like it anyway.

(And please ignore the crappy whip, belt, shirt, etc; all will be improved and replaced later hopefully) :)

IMAG2392 (464x800).jpg IMAG2393 (503x800).jpg

IMAG2395 (452x800).jpg

Awesome looking figure, which incidentally makes a good case for why Chris Pratt would make a great Indy if they ever do a reboot. :)

Also, I'm just wondering, is there some reason why so many people like to leave the crease in the pants? I can't think of any movie or scene where he had one, and it just seems way too neat and clean a look for Indy to me.

Awesome looking figure, which incidentally makes a good case for why Chris Pratt would make a great Indy if they ever do a reboot. :)

Also, I'm just wondering, is there some reason why so many people like to leave the crease in the pants? I can't think of any movie or scene where he had one, and it just seems way too neat and clean a look for Indy to me.

I literally threw this together to get some pictures . I am doing the rest of the work that needs to be done later this week. When I have more time .

Ah, no problem. But it was more of a general question anyway, since it's something I've seen with a lot of people's Indy figs (and of course it's how HT made the pants in the first place for some reason). :)

I am pretty new to the whole customizing world so I am learning new things every day .

Okay here is everything put together . Kato Indiana Jones clothing set. Mfisher Raiders set. I am using the Bruce Banner body for more articulation. Chris Prat is just a place holder until my sculpt is painted . I still need to do some messing about to get the pose that I want and the clothes in the right position .View attachment 157673

The HT Head looks pretty small compared to the clothes/body but looking great.

Back