1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy! I agree the eyes are kinda set far in on the enterbay sculpt. I just took some final pics of Indy....thanks for liking the work guys

Great paint up Rahmier, definitely up there with the best ones.

Rahmier, that's awesome!

I'm thinking of repainting both my 1/6th and premium format Indy, but I'm more used to painting flat colors, so going for realistic is a bit intimidating at the moment. Does anybody know of a good tutorial to guide me through?

Rahmier, that's awesome!

I'm thinking of repainting both my 1/6th and premium format Indy, but I'm more used to painting flat colors, so going for realistic is a bit intimidating at the moment. Does anybody know of a good tutorial to guide me through?

There's a few out there...check out a old Tony Barton tutorial .....Google it. That's how I got started. These not much info out there....Greggo made a good one as well

Great, thanks! That should give me some pointers in the right direction. A little off topic, but does anybody know if it's possible to take the Raiders premium format's top clothes of, without breaking an arm? (I know it sounds a bit like a stupid question, but I believe I once read somebody claiming it could be done, but I have no idea how. It sounds impossible to me, but just wanted to double check).

Finally got around to taking some Detolf pics.

GEDC0842.JPGGEDC0845.JPGGEDC0843.JPGGEDC0844.JPG

Is it just me or does the shrunken headsculpt resemble the dutch soccer player ruud van nistelrooy? Personally i love this sculpt on the PF, but i don't see ford enough im the 1/6.

huva8yny.jpg

Best,

Robert

Is it just me or does the shrunken headsculpt resemble the dutch soccer player ruud van nistelrooy? Personally i love this sculpt on the PF, but i don't see ford enough im the 1/6.

huva8yny.jpg

Best,

Robert

I think it comes from the PF only facing to his left really and kinda up. The neck was turned on the original cast so i think it has something to do with it

Back