1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I agree. The Enterbay sculpt is the only Ford sculpt IMO that actually looks like Ford.
Not very Indy like though, but I think that is still gonna look great. :rock

Made some tweaks to Indy tonight....

bynu6ypy.jpg

It does look really good, however, I think there needs to be a little less hair at the sides of the hairline from the brows back to the ears. The hatless SSC head is a good reference for this.

It does look really good, however, I think there needs to be a little less hair at the sides of the hairline from the brows back to the ears. The hatless SSC head is a good reference for this.

I agree but had to follow the hairline that was already in place for Han. The sculpt also had hair covering the tops of the ears so i cut some ears off another sculpt and attached them to this one.

Hmm, looks like it. See if you can shave out the inside of the HT hat a bit, it might improve the sit. Failing all else, perhaps a Medicom Indy hat would work!?

Not bad, is that as far as you dare go? A tiny tad more would just about nail it.

I will. I'm going to have to send this off for a casting. It is made of vinyl or something and the neck hole flexes the sculpted hair I did. Also some of the hair in front cracked off. So once it's casted into resin I will be able to do it and not worry about cracking it up when I push the hat down tight. So it's gonna be a bit til I can paint it but it will be alot safer to handle. Thanks guys for the help

Can you believe it? There are Indiana Jones head sculpts coming out of the woodwork. For years there was little choice, now we're spoiled. Spoiled I say. Just look at these three "Indiana Jones Head Sculpts" all from the same seller on eBay. Wow, they're all a spitting image, I'd say. :monkey4 Just imagine how they'd look once the tempera paints and crayons are taken out!

$T2eC16RHJHQE9nzEzNWyBRE8Lk7G2g~~60_12.JPG $(KGrHqR,!j!FC9QjmMYIBRB9-6sY-g~~60_12.JPG $(KGrHqZ,!p4FDcpCNnfdBRB+mnzFK!~~60_12.JPG

Can you believe it? There are Indiana Jones head sculpts coming out of the woodwork. For years there was little choice, now we're spoiled. Spoiled I say. Just look at these three "Indiana Jones Head Sculpts" all from the same seller on eBay. Wow, they're all a spitting image, I'd say. :monkey4 Just imagine how they'd look once the tempera paints and crayons are taken out!

Those are all recasts, the first was by Andrew Keilin, the second is the Relic Hunter and I think the last one could be a Frontline head. They all came out long before the SSC one was out.

Back