1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few pics of my 1/6 Indy:

Indy3.jpg

Indy6.jpg

Indy7.jpg

Indy1.jpg

Body is Soldier Story
Jacket and pants by Kato
Holster by MFisher
Whip by Goldwingreg
The rest is Sideshow

Just saw this in google images! Thats the best indy I've seen! That shrunken premium format head never looked quite right to me until seeing this :)

By the way, what is everyone's thoughts on the best indy body? The Hot Toys body seems a little overly muscular. Do you think it's best to go with a Soldier story?

Just saw this in google images! Thats the best indy I've seen! That shrunken premium format head never looked quite right to me until seeing this :)

Wow, that's a blast from the past. Thanks for the compliments, however my bash doesn't look like that anymore.

Cool! Let's see the new one :)

I opened up my soldier story body after fixing a manufactured loose shoulder issue, and have devised a quick modification to slope the shoulders more. Will post pics if its successful :D

I haven't taken any pics for a while, but this was always one of my favourites.

midshot.jpg

No, that's using a modified HT DX body. The arms are swapped out for a narrow shoulder set.

For the longest time I was in exactly the same boat in regards to the PF's fedora. Something about the shape seemed off. Now, having owned the sculpt I no longer have an issue with it. I had originally planned to switch it out with the SS fedora, however the PF one looks miles better. See below, the SS fedora seems a little oversized on the sculpt. The PF one does not. I do love the look of the SS fedora on its own, just not on this sculpt.

GEDC0858.JPGGEDC0859.JPG

Attachments

• GEDC0845.JPG
    GEDC0845.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 308
For the longest time I was in exactly the same boat in regards to the PF's fedora. Something about the shape seemed off. Now, having owned the sculpt I no longer have an issue with it. I had originally planned to switch it out with the SS fedora, however the PF one looks miles better. See below, the SS fedora seems a little oversized on the sculpt. The PF one does not. I do love the look of the SS fedora on its own, just not on this sculpt.

View attachment 113703View attachment 113704

Nice Indy. I would love to get my hands on this sculpt

Oh yeah, if anyone is after a cheap option for the jacket, keep your eyes open for the VeryHot Spy figure they have coming out soon. His jacket is identical to Indy's. Definitely worth checking out as a loose buy.

Looks brilliant, I take it that is the shrunken PF Fedora there, it looks just right on that head. Gives me an idea of what to add to my SSC one.

Actually that's the SS 1/6 fedora, I modified it by sculpting a higher crown and adding the fabric band from the HT DX hat.

Not much to it really, I carved off the top of the hat with a scalpel until it was more bowler hat shape then re sculpted the top higher, using miliput.
Excuse the rough drawing:
hat_zps827c9a58.jpg

I didn't actually cut through to the inside of the hat, just enough to take off the ridges and part of the front pinch.

AH!!!! that's great! Always wondered how much of the top people were removing. that seems easy enough!!

thanks for posting that!
-r.

Back