1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

Just spent he last hour catching up and damn you guys have been busy. The work you al have been doing is just awesome and it's great to see the 1/6 indy custom is still alive and kicking. I'll have to put aside the 3-3/4" indys and do one or two 1/6 again.

Ron

Has your Medicom sculpt been re-painted or changed at all. Looks really good. Can you add a close up shot of the face?
Yes. Painted over with more of a wash technique than going opaque. Drilled out the head, shaved the neck line up a bit...I might want to do a bit more on that part. We'll see.
MediIndyMod3 012a.jpgMediIndyMod3 016SML.jpgMediIndyMod3 025SML.jpg

The scaring is a little exaggerated but it's a great likeness of what Ford could have looked like as an old Indiana Jones. It turns out that the real aged Ford didn't quite age the way the sculpt might suggest though. ;)

Cool, welcome back buddy!

Hey Guys,

Just spent he last hour catching up and damn you guys have been busy. The work you al have been doing is just awesome and it's great to see the 1/6 indy custom is still alive and kicking. I'll have to put aside the 3-3/4" indys and do one or two 1/6 again.

Ron

Best,

Robert

Thanks man! You're work in this thread is quite inspiring! You were one of the first (if not the first) to do that boot mod, right? It works wonders on giving the boots that broken-in look. With a little work (water-treating, re-dying, etc.), the Hot Toys gear can look pretty decent.

Cheers! :hi5:

Yes, that is a complete Kato outfit set (Jacket, shirt, pants). Rahmier84 did the paint. Thanks for the comments. A lot of work (and dough) went into this one.

Back