1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave this a go and you know what... it ain't half bad...

Deckard as Indy COMP  (1).jpg

That's bbkill's wondrous DECKARD sculpt I just received yesterday. But I'm so tempted....

Indy 6.jpg

Yeah, you're not wrong there!

Beside the issue with the hair having to be dremeled a bit to allow the hat to seat properly, it does look like the sculpt has so much detail that it gives the appearance of an older Ford. Not sure this works for a "Raiders" Ford -- even though I like the determined expression. Maybe its the bags under the eyes, not sure. Maybe painted those lines won't be so apparent.

Yeah, for Last Crusade it'd work as he was reasonably clean shaven for much of it. It doesn't instantly scream Harrison to me. BBKills early promos used texture files and it's surprising what a difference they can make.

I like the frontal shots. Painted by the right talent this would indeed make a good crusade sculpt.

Best,

Robert

The size of the head is the one thing that could bother me a teeny bit. The HT sculpt has always seemed small to me, and if the hat from it fits this head then it strikes me that it must be a bit on the small side too.

just got this sculpt and its (for me) the best ford sculpt. i think a few people have asked if bbkill wil mod it for indy, and i hope he does as i would buy it asap

Attachments

• DSCN0381.jpg
    DSCN0381.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 361
I think it actually looks better painted. Unpainted it looks like theres tons of wrinkled/crevices. Yeah, I'd love to see him make an Indy out of this.

I really like the sculpt. Size looks good. Where did you get it? And did you paint it yourself?

Best,

Robert

That compare looks great. I really like bbkill's for Indy, hence my pics with the hat on. Even with the "aged" wrinkles, I still think it is far and away better than the other two options up there. Not saying ideal, just better.

Here's my own comp:

size comp 2-9-14 (1).JPG

bbkill v HT Indy 2-9-14 (2) .JPG

For me, that looks far too small and would look pin headed on a body with the rest of the gear on. The hat looks better proportioned, but, aside from that, I'm just not sure. Whenever I've posed my SSC head on the figure it just looks so right. When I tried my WGP head on it, try as hard as I might I just couldn't like it.

The ss head is slightly oversized. I have an indy bought from faststreetsofhongkong which has the body enlarged to match the head. That looks good! Too bad the shoes are too small though.

Best,

Robert

On every bash I've seen that has used the SSC head it has looked just right to me. I have tried other heads, but, the SSC is the one I come back to.

Rogerbee... the S&W in the ZCWO set is close... but not exactly Indy's pistol... That is an old M10... which is a S&W .38 cal hand ejector... so it is a bit smaller.. Indy's was the old 1917 .45 / .455 (depending on which Raiders gun you want.. there were actually two slightly different Smiths used in Raiders) Plus Indy's Smith was a custom job as the barrel had been cut down.. But in terms of close enoughs in 1/6.. The ZCWO would work.. Kinda like comparing a 9mm Glock to a .40 cal Glock in 1/6... splittin' hairs :)

Back