1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait I'm a little confuses, haven't been on here for a while but is that a shrunken pf head or a sculpt thats sold on here?

Jeez. That sucks. I'd be pretty furious if I was put in that situation. So what's the rest look like :lol?

IMG_1942.jpg

I've been waiting 2 years for my Bond heads to be repainted by another painter so I know your pain :(

Yikes, yeah it blows :(

How in the heck does it take that long to paint a freakin head ?!?!?!?!? I will never understand how these crooks can take someone's money, knowing they can't deliver in a reasonable amount of time... disgusting...

How in the heck does it take that long to paint a freakin head ?!?!?!?!? I will never understand how these crooks can take someone's money, knowing they can't deliver in a reasonable amount of time... disgusting...

If everyone had your business ethic Mike, the customizing landscape would be very different indeed...

I'm not sure who you went with Dane, but Boot25 is not only an amazing painter but a great guy to deal with.

Fantastic figure :rock

I still can't believe this, but I just checked my email, and there was an email from Rismo (the painter) stating that he has completed my Indy head and is ready to send it out! :panic:

What are the chances!? :lol :rotfl:thud:

:lol Awesome! Can't wait to see it.

Just wondering, did anyone else chop down the forehead on their Indy so the hat would sit lower? I did on mine and I really like the way it turned out. The stock SS one seems to have the hat sitting pretty high on his head, IMO.

Fantastic figure :rock

I still can't believe this, but I just checked my email, and there was an email from Rismo (the painter) stating that he has completed my Indy head and is ready to send it out! :panic:

What are the chances!? :lol :rotfl:thud:

That had better be THE best paint job EVER to have to wait that long. JEEZ!

Nice Dane, REALLY nice. Is that the Sovereign Studios jacket? Whatever it is it looks incredible!!! That will be the one thing my Indy is lacking; a real good looking jacket. :( I NEED to find one.

10 bucks says he saw this thread and whipped out his paintbrush lol

Yup. Sounds WAY too coincidental to NOT be the case.

10 bucks says he saw this thread and whipped out his paintbrush lol

That was my first thought as well, but his "last activity" says otherwise so I dunno! :lol

Nice Dane, REALLY nice. Is that the Sovereign Studios jacket? Whatever it is it looks incredible!!! That will be the one thing my Indy is lacking; a real good looking jacket. :( I NEED to find one.

Thanks man, it's all "pre-Kato" gear, but I'm still really happy with it :hi5: That is in fact the Sovereign jacket, still my favorite option for Raiders Indy :exactly:

What shirt is that, Marf? Medicom? Looks different.

And you got the mfisher belt and holster there too, yes?

That's actually the Sideshow KOTCS shirt with buttons sewn on :)

And yeah, the belt/holster along with the whip is Mike's work :exactly:

Alittle something in the works. Still have a bit more to go but slowly getting there.

28gtstj.png

Last edited:
Back