1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Raymond ! Could you tell us what was reworked ? I'm tempted to try to obtain one of these myself now.

First I removed the neck and inserted a HT neck adapter.

Then I sanded and buffed and refined the bumpy skin, sculpted out his eyebrows a bit and filled in a few of the holes in the mold as can be seen in the shot above that elvis did (by the lip).

I also reshaped the unevenness of the hat and added my own texture to it.

Finally I refined the hair a lot, chiseling out smoother and more refined groves and cleaning out the clumps etc.

Probably took at least 6 hours in total to refine.

:wave

The Shrunken PF head is nice... I did an incredible amount of reworking to it thought... I felt it was pretty rough looking and needed some refinement.

indy1.jpg

an then Sean pulled it all together...
Indy-2.jpg

Best 1/6 Indy I've ever seen.

Looks fantastic Gregg! I'm surprised so many people are opting to take the neck off. I understand the extra articulation, but the neck adds so much more imo.

Does anyone here who has the 1/6 PF head sculpt has a pic of what it looks like before it was added to their body of choice. I'm just curious to see what it looked like before some people removed the sculpted neck. And with the sculpted neck how did it attached to the body. Also removing the neck is it something that anyone of us can do or do we some type talent to do it?

I had planned on taking a few things up to work tomorrow to photograph in our photo studio at the academy.. I have one of those heads .. will try and remember to take it too... as for skill required.. you will need some basic model skills to remove the neck and make it match up to another body... attaching it with the neck to a body also requires some basic abilities.. you really need to dremel to do either....

Does anyone here who has the 1/6 PF head sculpt has a pic of what it looks like before it was added to their body of choice.

Lord Vicious posted a pic w/ neck last page. Looks the same as this repainted PF head Mike put up. But as Dave warned before, the discussion of buying and selling recasts is not allowed.

a75.jpg

I look forward to the pics of your work, Mike.

It's hard to look back at my Indy after sifting through these pics. Great job to all!

Finally my 1/6 Indy is complete! Thanks to 4 great artists, I'll give full props and a hell of a lot more pics over the week, here for now, is my preview pics!

indy1.png

indy2.png

Last edited:
Wow, Ray! That is one helluva paintjob!!! I love the stubble continuing onto the neck, it really sells it. What neck and body did you use?

Nathan

Back