1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine from Todd's costumes.. ( excellent source for 1/1 scale Indy gear.. I have his Indy gloves that I use for yard work, stacking firewood etc, and his Raiders sand bag, knife and shirt.. great stuff !)... usually fuller's earth comes in large quantities only but he sold it in small bottles that will last you forever for figure purposes... not sure if he still carries it but you can go check out his site and see.. just google "Todd's Costumes"

Awesome, thanks Mike! :clap

Elvis1976 made me a new Indy, and I have to say, it's spectacular!!!

Feast your eyes on this baby:

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

That is awesome. Damn. Mine sucks now...

...Did I mention mine really sucks.

Sean does some beautiful work, that is one fantastic Indy. You wouldn't believe how long mine has been headless even if I told you :(

Sean does some beautiful work, that is one fantastic Indy. You wouldn't believe how long mine has been headless even if I told you :(

Who are you waiting on bud? I remember seeing your headless Indy in your pics when you first showed off your Mal Reynolds.

Who are you waiting on bud? I remember seeing your headless Indy in your pics when you first showed off your Mal Reynolds.

I'm just waiting on the sculpt :panic: I sent my SS Indy head to an old member named Rismo over a year and a half ago, but I got my hands on one of the sculpts featured in Lord Vicious and Kato's pics and it's with a more...reliable painter now :lol The wait has been tough, especially since Indy is one of my all time favorite characters.

Nice score on that sculpt Marf. I would kill to have one. My standard head is being re-painted as. we. speak. :yess:

Finally gonna have a decent Indy :)

Thanks Marker, the SS sculpt is a fantastic sculpt also. Trevor Grove offers nothing less! The main reason I sprung for the other is because I'm not sure if I'm ever going to see my SS sculpt again :monkey2

This is painted by my friend Sean!

Indy-0.jpg

Indy-1.jpg

Indy-2.jpg

Indy-6.jpg

It;s the best 1/6 Indy in the world, and Sean's outfit is great but wait until you see it with (the rest of) your clothes Kato which I now have complete, shirt, pants and jacket. Combined with mfisher's whip and belt and newline Aldens... it's going to be a masterpiece!

Back