1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, the pants do seem a bit high, but I find they want to fall off the Pro body unless you tighten up the belt above the hip joint, I work with the body.

I may get a spare pair of pants if I see a decent deal for them to have the torn knee and dirty them more, but it's no big thing. I love the take charge look he had once the Maharaja was awoken from the spell and he started kicking ass in the mine, so incase SSC never does TOD INdy, and espcially because there's not telling if they'd do this look, I just secured a few extra things for pretty cheap and just added to my Raiders figure. I like having the options, but at the moment I don't feel a need to have him in both outfits at one time so I won't buy/make a second figure all together. I'll be using my second head as a test for painting the hat, if I ^^^^ up oh well, it's not on the good head I have with my figure, and if it works out I'll make the regular accurrate too. I'll also add blood and dirt to his face, probably a bit more on the subtle side, at one point I noticed he has blood running from his nose down to his chin.

Here's some previews of the Sideshow Indy I have been tinkering with.. I cut his hat off and replaced it with a resin version that is more accurate.. obviously going to use my own leather belt, holster, whip keeper set.. and redid his web belt too with an added metal tip... putting it all together on this small vignette with a custom built table and crate... still TONS of work to do..

d78.jpg

d78.jpg

The satchel came with some WW2 Nazi general figure.. and to be honest I can't remember what company made it... I'll ask around and see what I can find for you..

OK.. figured out where the briefcase came from.. DiD produced a figure of Wilhelm Keitel ( German WW2 General ) I have checked all of the loose parts dealers I know of and did not see the briefcase for sale anywhere.. however, there is a seller with the complete boxed figure on ebay.. you could probably buy it, keep the case and sell off the other parts and get your money back

That short round was built on the figure by Did from the movie CJ7.. There is one for sale on ebay right now https://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-Chow-Comedy-CJ7-Xu-Jiao-Dicky-Chow-12-Figure_W0QQitemZ120358215566QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116#ht_2845wt_909

They are nice figures.. I had bought one with the same intent some time ago.. but it ended up being a VC sapper instead :) I am hoping that sideshow eventually releases a Shorty for us... I'd love to see closer pics of your custom though Ashton

Any ideas where to find a good replica of the staff of ra headpiece? Obviously 1:6th scale or close to go with my Map Room Indy custom.

Yes, wait for the SS soon-to-be announced MARION or MAP ROOM INDY.

:D

There's always that option. :lol I'm actually thinking about using a button of a dress shirt. Painting it vegas gold with a red dot in the middle to take the place until I find something better.

Back