1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're absolutely right, it makes a huge difference (also posing the clothing works well too in not making the shoulders seem too small)

indy014Medium.jpg

indy016Medium.jpg

indy020Medium.jpg

Has anyone thought of shaving the neck down, sculpting detail on top of it, but leaving the neck and head two separate pieces?

haha well I messed up the non-hatted head in the process, anyone have one they don't want and willing to sell for cheap?

or give me? :naughty

you're absolutely right, it makes a huge difference (also posing the clothing works well too in not making the shoulders seem too small)

indy014Medium.jpg

indy016Medium.jpg

indy020Medium.jpg

This is phenomenal work Darren! You have inspired me to try the same with mine. Also, put him on a Truetype. You will NOT regret it!

Man, I really wish I wasn't broke, I have so many great figures on my list and Indy is right around the top. Urgh, damned economy...

justin what are you gonna use to sculpt the neck?

Well I haven't decided for sure if I'm going to do it yet. But there is no question that the neck looks better with some added detail. If I was going to attempt it, I have a 2-part epoxy called Magic Sculpt.

MAGIC SCULPT!!! well what ever you do DO NOT USE SUPER SCULPTEY FIRM AND THEN DECIDE TO BAKE IT... DUMBEST IDEA EVER!

Yeah, I wouldn't ever use something that requires baking. I'm guessing you found out the hard way...???

Has anyone swapped their Indy onto a Hot Toys body like the one with James Dean or Will Turner? I was thinking of doing this if I can find the body for the right price.

My Professor Jones Custom

Giles Suit
Giles Glasses
Giles Sword
TT Asian Body
Hatless Indy Head

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

Question: Does the head from the Medicom Indiana Jones fit on the neck post of a Hot Toys True Type body? I like the sculp but the body is too scrawny and want to put him on a bigger body.

Back