1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have the Medicom Indy, but the Medicom products I do, have smaller neck holes/pegs.

I don't have the Medicom Indy, but the Medicom products I do, have smaller neck holes/pegs.

I'd asked this in he Medi Indy thread but didn't get an answer. I know the neck hole for the head is smaller, but if you unscrew the RAH neck and then put that onto the base neck ball of the TT, how would the head size compare?

I'd asked this in he Medi Indy thread but didn't get an answer. I know the neck hole for the head is smaller, but if you unscrew the RAH neck and then put that onto the base neck ball of the TT, how would the head size compare?

Not sure that would work. I think the Medi Neck would look odd on the TT body especially if the collar was open.

I'm not sure if this is even what you're asking but I popped the Medi-Henry head on a TT body and it was a great fit. It's a vast improvement, and the bigger body gives him some much needed "frumpiness".

I could not for the life of me get his Medi-neckpost off, though. Didn't realize you could unscrew it :monkey1

What paint's are people using for they're head re-paints, normally i'd use bog standard modellers enamels (they've been fine on every other figure i've every done a repaint on), but so far nothing i've used will dry on these new heads ?

Acrylics for me. Cheap Apple Barrel acrylics.

I'm not sure if this is even what you're asking but I popped the Medi-Henry head on a TT body and it was a great fit. It's a vast improvement, and the bigger body gives him some much needed "frumpiness".

I could not for the life of me get his Medi-neckpost off, though. Didn't realize you could unscrew it :monkey1

How'd you get the head off? I tried removing it for a repaint, but saw that it was glued in. I didn't want to risk messing it up.

Got a head coming from eBay to beat up for this purpose, but all the other elements I wanted have arrived for my TOD conversion pack.

TOD1.jpg

TOD2.jpg

TOD3.jpg

TOD4.jpg

Awesome pics of your TOD Indy! Now we gotta get some Mola Ram from sideshow!!!!

Time for some blood of Kali...

nice custom sean, but the pro seems a bit small, in overall size.

Ya, after making it, I've come to the conclusion that the Pro seems built for having clothes on it. I think he looks sharp with a full shirt but especially a fully jacket, but the less layers, the skimpier it feels. I think the new Admiral Piett in the SW line will be a big test of how the body looks, simple uniform figure, no layers to the costuming. The design of the body is nice, but actually seeing it in practice, there's some things that could be restructured with anatomy, like broadening the upper body a bit more. I agree with those who say the broader shoulders on the TT work for Indy, but I still dislike the anatomy of the TT. Take the Pro and make it just a hair less wide than a TT and keep the smooth flow from neck to shoulders and it'd be a perfect build for most males.

I dig the true type, but using the SS indy clothes on it didn't work for me. The shirt was way...way too tight.

Last edited:
He does look good. I missed out on grabbing a spare shirt from Toy Anxiety, otherwise I'd have done the same thing.

I gotta tell ya, though...Your Indy is rockin' some serious Old Man Pants. They're practically hitched up to his ribcage! Think more Temple of Doom, less Kingdom of the Crystal Skull... :lol

Back