1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all,

a little close up on the eyes, they are a little more green in real view.

Very impressive, the mix of color in that VERY small space just for the blues in the eye is incredible. You must work under a magnifying glass or something.

Thanks all,

a little close up on the eyes, they are a little more green in real view.

That's almost too perfect to have been painted by hand. Not even Les can paint eyes that good. I'm inclined to think they are some of those decals that have been cut to fit.

That's almost too perfect to have been painted by hand. Not even Les can paint eyes that good. I'm inclined to think they are some of those decals that have been cut to fit.

Have you seen what Kuato can do with eyes? There definitely are people out there that can paint these sorts of eerily realistic eyes.

Last edited:
kl241 thanks, I understood that it was a compliment

I post my pictures here on this forum solely to inspire other painters and exchange on the different techniques.

I painted only for my pleasure, morever I'm a big Harrison Ford and Indiana Jones fan. I say I did not make orders, there is no trade behind. I am and I remain a novice in the 12 ".

And i love to see the other repaint custom. This forum inspire me, really.

Personally I can't believe how good these eyes look, they're seriously amazing (I made a mess of my Indy eyes today).

I guess it was this that bugged me

Then I say it's time to dethrone Figuremaster Les of the title.....

Don't worry, I've just been having a bad time lately and the smallest things seem to annoy me. I've just never liked rating one person above another like some kind of ranking charts. I think I feel for the people who end up at the bottom of those charts. I always try to compliment without saying "this person is better than that person"

but like I said, just ignore me this week lol

The repaint is amazing :bow

Really great work, Warrior. So many good repaints... Indy is such and inspiration.

Like others have said, the eyes are beautifully done. I've struggled with eyes for so long and am getting close to happy with a 20/0 brush. Yours look so wet and alive. I can only imagine they look even better in person.

Keep the great working coming. Like you I find the board inspiring.

Cannot wait to see it on the full body!

It's not a title bestowed out of competition, it was a name taken needed to market long ago and has become almost like a brand name.

Well if you compare it to a brand name and market , i immediately think of a company and profitnumber.

I prefer to see it as art and the achievement to make something beatiful and reach admirers.

It's just like 'The King of Pop'.

Maybe 'The King of Paint'? :lol

Personally, I'd go with 'Figure Emperor' or 'Figure Supreme Chancellor' or 'Figure Grand Poobah'.

Back