1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Indy looks great! Absolutely perfect! Love all the poses!

SS Indy looks amazing as well. Love the intense look, perfect for Raiders. Wish the original figure looked like that.

:duff Thanks, Paul. I believe I have you to thank as you sold me the unpainted sculpt some years back.

And the poses were stolen from the original Hot Toys promo images for Indy. :lol Working on my poses so figured I?d try to mimic some of those as a start.

Hey gang,

Can I ask for some help? I?ve been a member here almost 15 years now, and I don?t post a lot but I visit and read often and really need some help here.

I?ve tried for YEARS to buy a Sovereign Studios Indy jacket. Never found one for sale. So I?m trying to find the next best 1:6th jacket out there. The Hot Toys jackets are awful in my opinion.

Can anyone please help me find a really good 1:6 Indy Jacket? Please?

Thank you. Sincerely.

-Chuck

Top jackets seem to be any of Kato's, Yunsil, and the upcoming Iris one looks pretty solid so far.

The HT one is okay when the inside liner is cut out but it falls apart and is a bit short.

Does anyone else have a Sovereign Studios jacket for sale?

Chuck gets his first of course.

I really miss the days of the Sovereign Studios jackets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I find another, I will buy it for you my friend. I need some good buddies here on the Indiana Jones custom thread! I’ll keep you posted. I have sent messages literally to probably 100 people all over the 1:6 world asking for help! If I can find two, one is yours. :hi5:

Does anyone else have a Sovereign Studios jacket for sale?

Chuck gets his first of course.

I really miss the days of the Sovereign Studios jackets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i second that!! this is such a great thread to share the love of indy without all the BS that occupies many of the threads in here!! acceptance and love!!!

Love that Indy, TonTon, especially the paint-up on the Jnix sculpt.

Speaking of jackets, I just re-applied some Pecards to my Kato jacket and it breathed new life into it. It's hard to believe I've had this clothing set for nearly a decade if I remember correctly.

It looks great so far FastStreets.

If it was me I would use a tiny amount of acrylic paint on the hair and after dabbing it on I would use my fingers to smooth it through the hair. That way it would not clump together.

I managed to pick up a new hat for my repainted Sideshow head Indy. It fits really well on the Sideshow, MJ Choi and Treasure Hunter sculpts.

Am I crazy that I like this old 2008 head over the Hot Toys?

I love the love in the Indiana Jones thread.
i second that!! this is such a great thread to share the love of indy without all the BS that occupies many of the threads in here!! acceptance and love!!!
Yeah
This is one of the more laid back enjoyable threads.
Am I crazy that I like this old 2008 head over the Hot Toys?
The HT really has some issues.
And to think I was a huge apologist for that sculpt when it first came out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Friends, I’m putting together my first 1/6 Indy. I’m trying to list all the parts I’ll need.
Can you guys see if I’m missing any parts here?

1/6 Scale Indiana Jones Figure

Bag (and leather Strap):

Belt (for pants):

Boots:

Figure Body:

Gun Belt:

Gun holster:

Hands:

Head Sculpt:

Leather Jacket:

Pants:

Shirt:

Webley pistol:

Whip:

Whip leather strap (to hold whip on belt):

Thank you kindly!

-Chuck

Friends, I?m putting together my first 1/6 Indy. I?m trying to list all the parts I?ll need.
Can you guys see if I?m missing any parts here?

1/6 Scale Indiana Jones Figure

Bag (and leather Strap): Hot Toys DX05

Belt (for pants): Hot Toys

Boots: Hot Toys

Figure Body: Hot Toys ANH Han Solo or Bruce Banner

Gun Belt: Mfisher

Gun holster: Mfisher

Hands: misc.

Head Sculpt: Inigo V3. V2. Smiling or Jnix

Leather Jacket: Yunsil. Iris. Or Kato

Pants: Yunsil. Iris. Or Kato.

Shirt: Yunsil. Iris. Kato

Webley pistol: Hot Toys

Whip: Mfisher

Whip leather strap (to hold whip on belt): included with Holster and belt from Mfisher

Thank you kindly!

-Chuck

Bag (and leather Strap): Hot Toys DX05

Belt (for pants): Hot Toys

Boots: Hot Toys

Figure Body: Hot Toys ANH Han Solo or Bruce Banner

Gun Belt: Mfisher

Gun holster: Mfisher

Hands: misc.

Head Sculpt: Inigo V3. V2. Smiling or Jnix (fedora is included with all these sculpts)
Other wise if you go with a SS TOD sculpt....

Fedora: Hot Toys DX05

Leather Jacket: Yunsil. Iris. Or Kato

Pants: Yunsil. Iris. Or Kato.

Shirt: Yunsil. Iris. Kato

Webley pistol: Hot Toys

Whip: Mfisher

Whip leather strap (to hold whip on belt): included with Holster and belt from Mfisher

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hey Chuck.

You should also get some gloves for him as well. He wears them quite a bit in Raiders.

Also what kind of budget are you working with to put together a custom Indy?

Ps. I believe Inigo is closing down pre orders for his new Indy sculpt on 10 January 2020. Which is this week so if you have not ordered one yet you should move quick.

Back