1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea. Probably when it "sells out" I just remember someone saying it wont be up for Preorder long.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Thank god I at least was able to pay for it on the second day, definitely a sculpt I want as that slight smirk is so much like Indy and shows off his confidence.

Just in time for the Holidays, the Kato Works items arrived today [emoji1303]

We are very lucky to have the premier 1/6th scale custom clothing maker focused on this project for this year. This artist has a great deal of respect for the original source material, and everything he makes looks like a screen grab from the film.

As I have said in the past, would rather have two or three different Indys that has his craftsmanship and art as a part of them, as opposed to say 20 other figures that I am not as interested in ...

Disclaimer: As I have said in other threads, I am not good at photography, and I have not futzed these figures properly, but I think that you get the idea.

Thanks Kato for your dedication, respect and art:

20f3ba6d2fc2acb8c0979471b689c9d7.jpg

d833cc032146c723f10914982064238b.jpg
a64b85ee1e1e8b78b2200b8117f48ee6.jpg
f9d52ca37512ce30de6f545930da9f4d.jpg

205f2a871f464767c9590f12c59b2002.jpg

Note: only the Streets of Cairo Indy and Raiders opening sequence Indy have the Kato Works trousers.

Just in time for the Holidays, the Kato Works items arrived today [emoji1303]

We are very lucky to have the premier 1/6th scale custom clothing maker focused on this project for this year. This artist has a great deal of respect for the original source material, and everything he makes looks like a screen grab from the film.

As I have said in the past, would rather have two or three different Indys that has his craftsmanship and art as a part of them, as opposed to say 20 other figures that I am not as interested in ...

Disclaimer: As I have said in other threads, I am not good at photography, and I have not futzed these figures properly, but I think that you get the idea.

Thanks Kato for your dedication, respect and art:

20f3ba6d2fc2acb8c0979471b689c9d7.jpg

d833cc032146c723f10914982064238b.jpg
a64b85ee1e1e8b78b2200b8117f48ee6.jpg
f9d52ca37512ce30de6f545930da9f4d.jpg

205f2a871f464767c9590f12c59b2002.jpg

Note: only the Streets of Cairo Indy and Raiders opening sequence Indy have the Kato Works trousers.

Beautiful looking shirt.

You got 2 pairs of the new Kato pants? Nice!

These figures are stunning! I?ve been out of the collecting game for a few years and decided to get back in and build a custom 1/6th Indiana Jones figure. The talent of the head sculpts and clothes is amazing!

Does anyone happen to have a breakdown of the current available heads and who makes them? I would appreciate the help! Thanks!

These figures are stunning! I?ve been out of the collecting game for a few years and decided to get back in and build a custom 1/6th Indiana Jones figure. The talent of the head sculpts and clothes is amazing!

Does anyone happen to have a breakdown of the current available heads and who makes them? I would appreciate the help! Thanks!

Best bet as far as heads would be to jump on the current Inigo run on Facebook. Jnix also just did a second run of his Indy head too so some of those might be available soon if someone lets theirs go Jnix hasn?t shipped those yet).

I was wondering, if I'm getting a stock Raiders 1/6 Indy, should I go with the old Sideshow or the DX05? I can repaint the Sideshow head no problem, and something about the DX05 always bothered me. Is the old Sideshow horribly outdated that I should get the DX anyway?

the DX is a better base... just get a better head, like the new one inigou is offering right now, and you’re off to the races!!

I was wondering, if I'm getting a stock Raiders 1/6 Indy, should I go with the old Sideshow or the DX05? I can repaint the Sideshow head no problem, and something about the DX05 always bothered me. Is the old Sideshow horribly outdated that I should get the DX anyway?

The DX is too expensive, the elements that are good in it you can get parted out on the eBay already (the boots, the pistols, etc.). If you want to good starting point, get the Bruce Banner body, one of the new sculpts, and keep an eye on eBay for sovereign studios jackets.

If that seems like too much trouble, I really like the Sideshow TOD Indy, Just get a hot toys DX hat on eBay, swap them out, and you are ready to go:

7cc572bf82a55a2cd393c4e8aeebaceb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back