1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So guys what do you recommend, I haven't finished my cairo Indy cause I really want a good holster, whip and belt (Mfisher caliber) and I just saw the northern whip company is selling a bad ass indy bullwhip for my figure but its 250 ****ing dollars. How can we convince M.Fisher to do another run or its there someone with the same caliber?

thanks a lot

79700118_10221708826449393_3069558129394974720_o.jpg

Looks great, but im very wary about ordering an expensive sculpt without even seeing a production sample.

Yeah that's definitely a lot of money for an unpainted sculpt that we haven't seen printed yet, but his V2 turned out really well and no one else is producing Indy sculpts right now that look half as good as this, so I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Tricky decision.....I don't need an extra sculpt, and I already have the v2. I can't decide if this will look significantly different/better from the previous version.

If I was building a new Indy then it would be a no brainer for me......but personally I would just be looking at this as a potential upgrade for my existing figure. As others have said, would have liked to have seen an actual produced sculpt to decide.

Who am I kidding.....I'm going to buy it.

Tricky decision.....I don't need an extra sculpt, and I already have the v2. I can't decide if this will look significantly different/better from the previous version.

If I was building a new Indy then it would be a no brainer for me......but personally I would just be looking at this as a potential upgrade for my existing figure. As others have said, would have liked to have seen an actual produced sculpt to decide.

Who am I kidding.....I'm going to buy it.

:rotfl I'm pretty happy with my Jnix Indy but I would like to have the option for another Indy at some point and don't have any of Inigo's prior sculpts so I picked it up. Was a bit pricey tho.

Judging from the background, this one is meant to be distinctly Raiders Indy.

A shame there's not a printed version and a painted example.
Yup, my plan is this one will go on my Hero Raiders Indy. And my current V2 will go on my Last Crusade set up. Love the sly little smirk of this one. Enough subtle difference to his more serious V2.

Now we just need an angry sculpt and my Indy portraits will be complete! Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The price may seem steep but you have to consider that this sculpt also comes with a rather large hat.

I'd like to pick one up but at this point I have so many Indy sculpts that I have to wait to see the casting and a painted version before I could consider collecting yet another head.

Now we just need an angry sculpt and my Indy portraits will be complete!

QfbwFW.gif

The price may seem steep but you have to consider that this sculpt also comes with a rather large hat.

I'd like to pick one up but at this point I have so many Indy sculpts that I have to wait to see the casting and a painted version before I could consider collecting yet another head.

QfbwFW.gif
[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back