1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone here have the Pursuit of the Ark Statue ...

If yes, how does the 1/6th scale Indy look on the horse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Indy collection in one shot. Minus Indy and his Dad on the bike and Indy and his Dad tied to the chair.

Attachments

• 20190318_161600.jpg
    20190318_161600.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 141
Indy finally has a head! Here's hoping the Iris clothing set comes out great. Using mostly HT parts at the moment outside the mfisher gear.

indy-1.jpg

Have the head seated too high at the moment, head arrived the day before I left town last week so didn't get any time to really mess with it, just realized I had these pics still on my camera.
indy-2.jpg

Thanks guys.

Hey Tonton have you thought of painting the zipper silver? I have done this for a few of my jackets now and it looks pretty good. This is my sovereign studio jacket with the zipper painted silver.

Also in other news I managed to find a seller in the UK offering these Sean Connery heads for only £6.99 each. It would be perfect for a John Mason from The Rock but also for a Professor Henry Jones Snr. I have painted one already. The hats from the Medicom and Sideshow versions don't really look right on him and I don't really want to cut off the top of his head, he suffered that already in Highlander, so I think I will try to sculpt a hat onto him instead.

Attachments

• 20190319_153259-1.jpg
    20190319_153259-1.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 20190319_153611-1.jpg
    20190319_153611-1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 119
  • 20190319_153636-1.jpg
    20190319_153636-1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 117
Found him, you do know those are all recasts and you can find better painted ones for not much more money. All he's done is import them.

Hey Roger. Recasts don't bother me. I just paint all the heads I get anyways. I thought for the price they were worth a punt.

Thanks guys.

Hey Tonton have you thought of painting the zipper silver? I have done this for a few of my jackets now and it looks pretty good. This is my sovereign studio jacket with the zipper painted silver.

Also in other news I managed to find a seller in the UK offering these Sean Connery heads for only £6.99 each. It would be perfect for a John Mason from The Rock but also for a Professor Henry Jones Snr. I have painted one already. The hats from the Medicom and Sideshow versions don't really look right on him and I don't really want to cut off the top of his head, he suffered that already in Highlander, so I think I will try to sculpt a hat onto him instead.

Nice. Your Indy paint job is especially good [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Faststreets. I'm getting better at it!

I understand some people don't like those who sell recasts but I just posted this info for anyone who might like to pick up a decent Connery head for their collection who doesn't have already have one or wants to paint one. I have three of the Sideshow versions and they are now quite expensive to buy online.

Back