1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f07844edd563fccbc9fe6127e1b195ea.jpg

What about here? There's no mistaking it's HF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see Indy there sure, but also Christopher Reeve. Not surprised as he does his likeness also.

Do people really take much notice from that "Celebslikeme" comparison. Even Harrison Ford as Indy is only a 77% match to Harrison Ford.

It's the stupidest ****ing website ... as people post it here as though it's some sort of indisputable evidence that the sculpt is off.

"A computer said it, therefore it can't be wrong"

:banghead

The next step forward in 1/6 Indy customs that I would be excited to see would be further headsculpts. We've had some really solid ones, but the perfect one still remains elusive (for me).

I'm totally happy with the clothing and accessories that I have (the Yunsil jacket still remains king for me by a fair margin).....it's a completely spot on headsculpt that I'd really love.

Who is there willing to do one now, the second any good one comes out it gets recast and puts off the genuine sculptor. Ok, yeah, we did get the Treasure Hunter that way and it was the best to date. If I got an Inigo hat for mine I'd be happy.

Has Creg done an Indy or Solo sculpt before? He’s super talented but don’t believe he’s come out with a finished sculpt — believe I saw a Solo in the works from way back. A Jnix from scratch would be interesting too.

Reeve was one of his more successful sculpts, so it doesn't surprise me. Some sculptors develop a style, which creeps into everything they do.

I have upgraded my Temple of Doom Indy with a new headsculpt with shorter hair. I used modelling clay and then painted the whole head.

The lapels of the jacket are not screen accurate but I can always pick up another one in future that is. Now I just need a cocktail glass and to make a flaming shishkebab!

Attachments

• 20190125_141534.jpg
    20190125_141534.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 20190125_141539.jpg
    20190125_141539.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 191
I have upgraded my Temple of Doom Indy with a new headsculpt with shorter hair. I used modelling clay and then painted the whole head.

The lapels of the jacket are not screen accurate but I can always pick up another one in future that is. Now I just need a cocktail glass and to make a flaming shishkebab!

Amazing Tuxedo TOD Indy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you're trying to get the Indy wrinkled sleeves look, Wet the sleeves and push them up, past the elbows or so. This creates the wrinkles. Then before they're dry, bring them back to the wrists. The wrinkles will stay in place now.

Last edited:
Back