1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like his pants are going to be awesome too. Man, this just kills me.

I can't even contact him because I'm not on facebook... and none of his other links work for me.

Looks like his pants are going to be awesome too. Man, this just kills me.

I can't even contact him because I'm not on facebook... and none of his other links work for me.

It's a bit confusing, because he told me that the jacket is the only thing available. But now he has the pants pics up on Facebook. So? I think he likes to keep us guessing? I guess??

So, he’ll only let you buy the new pants if you’ve bought the new jacket too, so that’s a $1000 dollar pair of pants right there!!! This guy is ruthless!!!

7996AE29-67BC-4DDE-A5DF-F066FC258EE9.jpg

Why not just offer the pants separately for people to buy? It seems daft to me to go down this road when you would have people interested in buying them.

Yeah thats not a smart move. He said he would do seperate runs, but i guess selling exclusively gets more out of the people who bought the jacket but qho is to say they want a pair and just needed the jacket. To bad

Mfisher bud. Him or even raveneye.

Thanks, Luis... I guess it lasted 7 years which ain't bad!!

I think Mike is moving house right now, but I'll drop him a line...
I just really wanted a stock HT belt to keep the set complete, y'know?
Reckon I may just have to make a substitute myself!!

Love your posts, btw... Some of the best Indy's here!! :clap

Sadly, I suspect all DX05 leather goods will have gone this way before too long, certainly I've seen this on the bag straps and the jackets before.

Yeah, it's pretty sad, especially as I've been so careful for so long...

Even though my Indy's are all tweaked here and there, I still want to have a complete set of original accessories for all my figures...

I guess that'll be the OCD... :gah:

Yeah, it's pretty sad, especially as I've been so careful for so long...

Even though my Indy's are all tweaked here and there, I still want to have a complete set of original accessories for all my figures...

I guess that'll be the OCD... :gah:
There still is a hot toys belt for sale on ebay. Decent enough price too.

Back