1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucks about the skin colour being painted on; bang goes my idea of making the perfect Han Solo by cutting the hair off the SS smuggler Han and putting it on the hatless Indy head. Han just won't look right with stubble.

Sorry you found out the hard way Promising Galahad, but I appreciate you posting the info here - thanks.

Incidentally, has anyone used SSC's Angel coat to make a 'Berlin airport' Indy?

Made a new chaulk board that turns and made his desk-does'nt open.
IMG_0122.jpg
[/IMG]
table.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0124.jpg
[/IMG]

Great classrom dio. I'm glad to see Indy managed to recover some of those lost treasures. ;)

Is Professor Indy on a Buck? How did you manage that?

Thanks, and yes he's on the buck but has the neck w/post. The ball is to small so the hs is just sitting on the neck for now.

Has anyone considered lengthening the torso on the Sideshow Body? Thats my major hangup with it. Has anyone done something similar? How do you disassemble these bodies anyway? Are they glued at the seams? Appreciate any help.

Go with a Hot Toys TrueType body. You won't regret it. I did mine and it made a great figure outstanding (well, my opinion course). It seems like Sideshow created an Indy costume for the TT body.

Ordered my Map Room set. Just gotta get the regular indy outfit and body to go under it.

Thanks! TA has a few of the pieces for sale but are missing a couple of the ones I really need like pants. I have parts from mine that I won't need so it I have to wait and see what TA does.

Thanks! TA has a few of the pieces for sale but are missing a couple of the ones I really need like pants. I have parts from mine that I won't need so it I have to wait and see what TA does.

I was thinking of using my relic hunter pants, shirt and bag(might get SS bag due to color). Pants and shirt won't be seen to much.

I used the extra Indy head for my Harrison Ford "Witness" custom.
Still my favorite non-Indy Ford movie. The body is a soldier story figure and the clothes and hat are homemade. The hat doesn't fit this headsculpt.

Still my favorite non-Indy Ford movie. The body is a soldier story figure and the clothes and hat are homemade. The hat doesn't fit this headsculpt.

Dude that's pretty cool. I'm still blown away by these Ford sculpts. I threw the hatless head on my white tux Temple of Doom custom and it looks 10 times better than even the Arnie Kim sculpt did.

Oh, and Witness is a grossly underrated film---nay, classic.

Fantastic! Witness is one of my favorite films and because that's such an unexpected figure, it becomes twice as good as it might normally be!

Hi guys, here's my indy custom! I think it's in the air right now :lol
Basically it's the sideshow head repainted by me on a soldier story body!
I repainted the chest to match the head!
All the clothes are from the relic hunter fully weathered!
tell me what you think!
seb

DSCN0990.jpg

DSCN0991.jpg

DSCN0987.jpg

Nice craftsmanship.

I have to say, outside of Sovereign's jacket, I haven't seen an Indy jacket that doesn't seem too much like a typical leather jacket and not more like Indy's. Somehow Indy's doesn't seem like it's leather, and the Sideshow one is probably the 2nd best out there in terms of the visual and textural qualities.

Back