1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easily. Finding them loose is proving somewhat difficult after a brief search.

Yeah, at one time they were everywhere. Certainly DiD will use them again for some new Nazi figure. Matter of time.

Try to get some names of the figures that came with that satchel and check Toy Anxiety and Monkey Depot, they may have them listed by character name.

I found a black one on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-DID-LEATHER-BRIEFCASE-BAG-ACCESSORY-DRAGON-DID-BBI-21St-WW2/322008840169?hash=item4af938f7e9:g:nsYAAOSwDuJWwRRB

Just found the perfect pose for my Raiders Indy :yess:

A1FCBE1C-8A6E-4666-A665-8E03FD308F3E.jpg

I like the color you got out of those gloves -- paint or dye? Also, is that the Kato shirt as well as jacket?

It’s the Yunsil shirt & pants, with a Kato jacket.

The gloves are DiD Donald gloves, and that’s exactly as they come. They’re a great colour and look really good on the figure.

DD6D2691-A4F9-4947-B91D-7FA7A768D537.jpeg

That shirt looked a bit gray, that's why I assumed Kato. Must be that "bluish" cool light overhead.

I almost bought those gloves but they looked a bit sticky/shiny. They do look good on your exceptional figure. I have the ones you used to use -- just need to color them.

That shirt looked a bit gray, that's why I assumed Kato. Must be that "bluish" cool light overhead.

I almost bought those gloves but they looked a bit sticky/shiny. They do look good on your exceptional figure. I have the ones you used to use -- just need to color them.

Thanks for the compliments, buddy.

Yes, that second shot has an iPhone torchlight shining straight at it in order to create his iconic shadow, so it’s probably given his shirt a slight blue/grey hue. The shirt looks it’s true colour in the first pic.

Mine hasn’t been shipped yet either...:gah:
yeah I know I ordered it a few days after it went up so it's weird why I didn't get mines early as I'm also in the US. But for the moment I will wait goanna have silentsurfer paint all my indy sculpts, Jnix, smiling indy and inigou V2 that I finally I'm about to get with the run being done for the outfit done by Tinela.

yeah I know I ordered it a few days after it went up so it's weird why I didn't get mines early as I'm also in the US. But for the moment I will wait goanna have silentsurfer paint all my indy sculpts, Jnix, smiling indy and inigou V2 that I finally I'm about to get with the run being done for the outfit done by Tinela.

I ordered mine about 20 minutes after the sales thread went live...:huh

Hey gang, before I post it on the for sale threads or on eBay, I recently bought a DX05. It's a great figure, but I also bought a custom one that's better in my opinion. I don't have room for both. Anyone interested in it? $300 shipped in the US. The Gun holster belt is a bit torn, but other than that it's in good shape, with shipper.

Back