1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just finished re-reading all 1,166 pages of this thread......what a ride and such a fantastic collection of Indy figures.

Hopefully we'll soon get to some more great pictures with the imminent arrival of Inigou's and Jnix's new sculpts.

The huge shame on this thread is the loss of all of the photobucket pictures. Some comments refer to "fantastic" figures that unfortunately can no longer be seen.

Looking forward to more figures soon!

Well, I just finished re-reading all 1,166 pages of this thread......what a ride and such a fantastic collection of Indy figures.

Hopefully we'll soon get to some more great pictures with the imminent arrival of Inigou's and Jnix's new sculpts.

The huge shame on this thread is the loss of all of the photobucket pictures. Some comments refer to "fantastic" figures that unfortunately can no longer be seen.

Looking forward to more figures soon!

Good work, my friend! And now you've made it 1,167 pages!

Aye, there's the rub, so many classic pics lost because of pure financial greed. I did save a few good ones, but not enough to repopulate the entire thread.

You haven't gotten back to me on the bag strap. 😧

The new leather is good, so replacement bag straps are now available. I have decided to just provide the coloured and treated leather strap, to which you can add the buckle and fixing rings from your DX05 strap, in order to attach the new strap to the satchel. Simply loop each end through a fixing ring and then fold the ends back on themselves and glue in place (remember to slide your buckle on first!).

PM me if you're interested.

Again, Michael's sells leather strapping that is identical in color to the HT strap. They also have black and dark brown (accurate to Temple of Doom, Last Crusade). Less than $6.00 at the store. The HT "Leather" doesn't last on certain items.

The new leather is good, so replacement bag straps are now available. I have decided to just provide the coloured and treated leather strap, to which you can add the buckle and fixing rings from your DX05 strap, in order to attach the new strap to the satchel. Simply loop each end through a fixing ring and then fold the ends back on themselves and glue in place (remember to slide your buckle on first!).

PM me if you're interested.
Thanks for getting back to me on the strap. I will send you a PM. On a side note, it really sucks knowing I won't see all the amazing Customs that were once in this thread. All of the indy's I have seen gave me inspiration to make my grail version of indy. I hope however we continue to post amazing images of our indy's so we can keep inspiring the next generation of 1/6th collectors.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I was fortunate enough to pickup this grail by the master Jacob. Instantly becomes the best piece in my collection.

Finally managed to pick up an extra sideshow body on eBay for my next Indy......have been after one for months.

This is the nathan drake body, but it looks to be exactly the same as the Indy/Snake Plissken body.

I only paid £35 for it too, which I consider to be a bit of a bargain since the cheapest sideshow body (snake plissken) and banner body that I have previously been able to track down are both more than double that cost.

I've got some Indy items arriving next week that I'm incredibly excited about. I'm working on a second custom Indy, this time from a selection of some of the best parts available (in my opinion) over the last couple of years. Im not making do with some of the hot toys items this time around. Don't get me wrong, i love the Indy that i have already built and he's staying in my collection, but i just decided to sell a few things and invest in some of the high end clothing that I've been looking longingly at in this thread.

It's like Christmas has come early for me and I just can't wait to put him together!

Also, really excited to be getting a Wested Raiders jacket on Monday - I'm having an awesome Indy spell at the moment, just so cool.

Just want to share my Yunsil indy with Inigo v1 head. I'm using the cairo scene as a reference.

IMG_2413.JPG

IMG_2374.JPG

Now I need mfisher belt and gun holster, if anyone want to sell or have a spare.. pls let me know :pray:

Last edited:
jagzz, that looks really nice.

Is that Raveneye's belt set?

Y'know, I have mfisher's set, and the holster is really big. I know it's hard to scale leather down and all, especially with the pistol in the holster, but it just bothers me with how big it is. I know I could just take the pistol out, but it's just no the same.

jagzz, that looks really nice.

Is that Raveneye's belt set?

Y'know, I have mfisher's set, and the holster is really big. I know it's hard to scale leather down and all, especially with the pistol in the holster, but it just bothers me with how big it is. I know I could just take the pistol out, but it's just no the same.

Hi man, thanks hehe. No, everything is from the yunsil set. But I darken the holster a bit, because yunsil color is a bit too bright for my taste.

Yeah I know the mfisher holster tad too big but I'm kind a liking it haha. You want to sell yours? Haha

Awesome indy I actually saw your post on instagram feed. Which looked awesome. If anything the raveneye holster works better with the yunsil belt.

Back