1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will likely go on a hunt for an Inigou 2 myself depending how I get on with the new Jnix sculpt. Have got high hopes for it though.

I was very resistant to the Inigo sculpts just based on the pics but now that I have it I really like it. I passed on the Jnix because the pics...I'll probably regret it. I did jump on to Inigo's new smiling head.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Yes the treasure hunter sculpts. If anyone is looking to sell, let me know. I just picked one up recently and would love to pick up another.

Last edited:
I'm very curious about the pending Jnix Indy.

What is a ZC "slim muscular"...? Never seen that body and can't find it listed.

Sorry, narrow shoulder muscular body:
IMG_2312.jpg

Yeah that does look really good. That's not one of those bodies with the rubber chest and neck, is it? That's the one thing I've never been a fan of.

The zc toys do have the rubberised neck and chest.

Personally, I think those are the best type of 1/6 bodies. Keeping visible joints down to a minimum is the ideal.

You answered your own question, mate. The body used on the sideshow Temple of Doom Indy is a sideshow body. The same one used by Drake and Snake.

I was lucky enough to snag a TOD body for a John McClane custom. Now I need another for an Indy

If you cover the body or are good at painting, you can also get the AT-AT body from Sideshow which is a gray color all around. Basically any recent SS body.

The problem is painting the rubberised material. Once you flex it the paint tends to break up.

Back