1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've finally worked out what has been off about just about all the 1/6 Indy hats I've been seeing. It's the band, it's always been way too thin vertically. Look at this pic and look at the ratio of band to hat:

genuine-indiana-jones-fedora-hat-8.jpg

It's quite thick, much thicker than HT or Inigo have done. Trev got close I think, but nobody else has that I know of. It's time someone took this into account and delivered the definitive hat.

Awesome indy I actually saw your post on instagram feed. Which looked awesome. If anything the raveneye holster works better with the yunsil belt.

Thanks bro!!, ohh yeah?, anyone have like side by side pic of both holster?

Maybe I just commission "full metal" for the gun and make it fit in the yunsil holster haha..

Is anyone looking for banner body?, I have one for sell. Just pm me.. :wave

Last edited:
Thanks bro!!, ohh yeah?, anyone have like side by side pic of both holster?

Maybe I just commission "full metal" for the gun and make it fit in the yunsil holster haha..
funny you should say that. I also was thinking of asking fullmetalto make the gun. Lol I actually can show side by side of the holster. Give me a few and I will post.

funny you should say that. I also was thinking of asking fullmetalto make the gun. Lol I actually can show side by side of the holster. Give me a few and I will post.

Great minds think alike, awesomee.. can't wait to see some pics bro. Appreciate it :duff

Yeah I do think the mfisher holster is the bigger one. I still liked the look of it. So if anyone wants to sell, I'm definitely interested :)

Yeah I don't know why it does that. But the mfisher is at the top raveneye at the bottom. Jaggz I actually wouldn't mind selling mine to you. But it's just the holster and doesn't have the belt.

Yeah I don't know why it does that. But the mfisher is at the top raveneye at the bottom. Jaggz I actually wouldn't mind selling mine to you. But it's just the holster and doesn't have the belt.

The forum software does have a habit of rotating pics like that sometimes. Apparently, if you save the pic again in Photoshop it comes right again.

The forum software does have a habit of rotating pics like that sometimes. Apparently, if you save the pic again in Photoshop it comes right again.
Ah ok never understood why my images come out like that. I will keep it in mind so the next time I post my complete indy the image is not rotated. Lol

Anyone in here have an Inigou V2 Indy head they would sell? I'll buy, trade or offer painting services for it. Also looking for the unhatted version. PM me please.

The new leather is good, so replacement bag straps are now available. I have decided to just provide the coloured and treated leather strap, to which you can add the buckle and fixing rings from your DX05 strap, in order to attach the new strap to the satchel. Simply loop each end through a fixing ring and then fold the ends back on themselves and glue in place (remember to slide your buckle on first!).

PM me if you're interested.

IMG_2462.jpg

Another quick indy drawing for you..... promise I won't post anymore! Ha ha

N4fsOde.jpg

Work on my ultimate Indy continues.....painting an Inigou v2 at the moment. Will post up when it's done.

Here it is. Getting the shirt on was pretty scary actually. I was afraid I was going to rip it it was tight. That body has a very wide shoulder area and the arms aren't very pose friendly. That is the SS shirt and pants. You can see the body is rather bulky in the chest/neck area giving a pinhead look to the already smaller TOD head. Hope this helps.
a839d84268bf7b7dcc97b5e1f284f8cf.jpg
7bfb70a022fcfa4fa352422182e80578.jpg
5eac739e96c4434969a7efa71888642a.jpg
6a9ef23515c47517afdcc3250c32cd96.jpg
c51c31da014f90c2668ff298015269c1.jpg
3db13d42fad3bbe253e50b52cd02a0ab.jpg
e40f5745bda0cb695b50b1cdbf6dce56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How did you do to put on shoes?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back