1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put my TOD Indy head on a DX 05 body for my TOD custom. I feel Ford was the most fit in that one. Seems to work fine imo.
e1c6f3c7fcc210412b295a040344ff0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yep, I remember yours... THAT is the look I'm going for... Amazing!!

And in those pics the TOD head looks the right proportion as well... Treasure Hunter hat, right?

I will have three Indy's (potentially 4) when I get everything done
ROTLA: Hero/Classic (Yunsil clothes/weathered jacket by Jacob, Inigo V2 painted by Nathan, Mfisher gear and whip, HT shoes, on a HT Han Solo Body)
ROTLA 2: Cairo Indy (Yunsil Shirt*, Mfisher gear and whip, HT pants, SS shoes, Inigo Smiling sculpt painted by Jacob on SS TOD body.
TOD: Sideshow stock on HT DX05 body and HT shoes, SS TOD head repainted by Jacob.

The forth one I'm thinking I may do a Last Crusade version using the Treasure Hunter sculpt since I think it's a better older Indy for that film.

With those I'm pretty sure I'll be done with Indy. I'll have the original three films covered.

*I still need a second Yunsil shirt, but will be using the HT version stand in till I get one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What happened to the HT Solo body? I thought everyone liked that one. Has the slimmer arms and the slightly fuller waist like the ToD.

HT DX05 -- HT Banner -- SS ToD -- HT Solo

DX5, Banner, ToD, Solo COMP.jpg

What happened to the HT Solo body? I thought everyone liked that one. Has the slimmer arms and the slightly fuller waist like the ToD.

HT DX05 -- HT Banner -- SS ToD -- HT Solo

View attachment 361634

Thanks for putting them together, Wor...

I would have posted HT Solo as well, but couldn't bring myself to strip him!!
It does look better proportioned, but I never realized it looked so plain... And so pale???
Could be ok for ROTLA, but I'm with Rez, DX05 looks best for TOD...

Weirdly, considering it's the oldest of them all, DX05 still looks the most advanced and realistic...

When stripped down, yeah... but its all about how the clothing hangs on a body.

Agreed...

But for me, TOD Indy shows off quite a bit of flesh... DX05 still looks best exposed... Plus HF was a little beefier then too... Win + Win!!

They are all hugely over priced bodies though, and relatively difficult to get hold of. Have you seen the "soldier story" body? They look like a viable cheap alternative to the banner body.

I think Harisson was never so muscular build as DX 5 is.I believe Solo body is most correct shape.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Thats going to look great with the inigo "smiling" sculpt!!!! On that note, any clue how long it will take till we start getting them (the sculpts)? just curious....

Yeah, I'm curious about that one too.

Been messing about with my Indy configuration today.........used a repainted treasure hunter on the TOD body.

Gz5l14U.jpg

Was about to sell the Treasure Hunter head sculpt today.......but I'm thinking it's looking quite nice here.

x33euSB.jpg

My inigou 1 is now on a dx05 copy body with the TOD gear on.....which is also working for me. Decisions, decisions.......

Thats going to look great with the inigo "smiling" sculpt!!!! On that note, any clue how long it will take till we start getting them (the sculpts)? just curious....

They were close, but the casting messed up, so he's having them re-done. Hopefully we'll have them soon...

Yeah, I'm curious about that one too.

Been messing about with my Indy configuration today.........used a repainted treasure hunter on the TOD body.

Gz5l14U.jpg

Was about to sell the Treasure Hunter head sculpt today.......but I'm thinking it's looking quite nice here.

x33euSB.jpg

My inigou 1 is now on a dx05 copy body with the TOD gear on.....which is also working for me. Decisions, decisions.......

Really not a fan of the Treasure Hunter sculpt, but I know many here like it.

And what are all those little cuts on the neck of your TOD body, Simon?

Oddly, those cuts are part of the body sculpt. Think they are supposed to be there. Anyone with a TOD indy confirm?

It's not my favourite sculpt either......but just not ready to commit to selling it! :)

Those little lines are on mine too. I've been using the treasure hunter that I repainted for a while but I just picked up an Inigo V2 that I'm paint right now. Gotta say the I'm really impressed with it.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Back