1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, not really. I think you can still order his smiling Indy sculpt though (version 3).

Yeah, was looking at the smiling sculpt yesterday. It's great, but a little too niche for a "main" Indy figure. That version 2 head looks like the best overall indy head for me. Shame that he can't offer that one up again for those who were late to the party.

Yeah, was looking at the smiling sculpt yesterday. It's great, but a little too niche for a "main" Indy figure. That version 2 head looks like the best overall indy head for me. Shame that he can't offer that one up again for those who were late to the party.

I completely agree with you, Zed. If I only had one Indy, then the V2 would be the headsculpt I'd want for it. I'm building my 5th Indy figure, the Streets of Cairo movie poster one, specifically for the V3!!

It'll look great, I'm certain it will. But yeah, it's a main display indy I'm really after. Currently have 3 Indys but they are mainly stock. Hot toys indy, TOD indy are pretty much as new out of box (except for some hat switches) and I really want to keep them that way and I also have put together a map room indy using an M Choi recast and pieces from a variety of 1/6 Indy's.

What I really want to put together now is something akin to your Raiders Indy. Modified, weathered, a more realistic, less toy-like figure as a centre piece. I've been customising and painting figures for years......just need a solid head sculpt to start with. The M Choi recast is okay but I do have issues with it, mainly his ears and the head seems to be oversized. It works quite well as a map room indy as you can hide its issues. That v2 sculpt however looks really solid proportionally .

It'll look great, I'm certain it will. But yeah, it's a main display indy I'm really after. Currently have 3 Indys but they are mainly stock. Hot toys indy, TOD indy are pretty much as new out of box (except for some hat switches) and I really want to keep them that way and I also have put together a map room indy using an M Choi recast and pieces from a variety of 1/6 Indy's.

What I really want to put together now is something akin to your Raiders Indy. Modified, weathered, a more realistic, less toy-like figure as a centre piece. I've been customising and painting figures for years......just need a solid head sculpt to start with. The M Choi recast is okay but I do have issues with it, mainly his ears and the head seems to be oversized. It works quite well as a map room indy as you can hide its issues. That v2 sculpt however looks really solid proportionally .

The Inigou V2 is a cracking headsculpt. Easily my favourite of them all so far.

No harm in me posting up a "want to buy" I guess, wouldn't expect it to be successful though!

Thanks to a kindly boarder I should have an Inigo v1 head on the way.

Having been through this whole thread a couple of times now, the two Inigo sculpts are my favourite "serious Indy" sculpts. I do like the MChoi sculpt, but it's a little oversized.

Thrilled as this will be a massive improvement to my "ultimate" Indy. Really looking forward to painting the sculpt.

Thanks to a kindly boarder I should have an Inigo v1 head on the way.

Having been through this whole thread a couple of times now, the two Inigo sculpts are my favourite "serious Indy" sculpts. I do like the MChoi sculpt, but it's a little oversized.

Thrilled as this will be a massive improvement to my "ultimate" Indy. Really looking forward to painting the sculpt.

Excellent! The Inigou V1 is still a great sculpt. My ToD Indy below is a V1:
Snapseed.jpg

Back