1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sevusatu.jpg

Here's my Indy and Sallah. Not much done since the last time I shared pics. I need to go back and work on Sallah a little bit: face is a little shiny and I need to rework his eyes.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Has anyone used a soldier story body on their hot toys Indy? If so how on earth do you get the hot toys boots on when the foot pegs are a different size?

You'd have to modify the ankle pegs. Your best bet is to use a dremel/rotary tool to grind down some of the HT ankle peg.

Very nice work on, Sallah, Indiana! It's funny - I just finished mine yesterday. So I've got an eye for Sallah details right now - very impressed you went for an accurate vest pattern. So did I. Need to get some pictures taken...

Thanks guys. Here is a close up of my Indy. I love this figure.

uvy4ezuq.jpg

Looks great? Where did you get the vest for Sallah if you don't mind me asking?
I made the vest, along with his robe. I studied his vest as much as I could. Even looked a little at the Hasbro Sallah that came out a few years ago. I then designed the lines for right color and such, on MS paint, and printed it out.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Well, it wouldn't be impossible,

They could do another Ultimate Unison figure with Medicom being as they have an Indy license. I wouldn't rule it out.....

Here's a comparison of my Last Crusade Indy and my brother's Raiders Indy (both painted by him):

Raiders

Crusade

And here are my Last Crusade Indy and Henry

Back