1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SSC sculpt is a curious thing to me. It always looks so different from paint to paint. This one, posted above:

651lyg.jpg

Looks great. Looks a bit narrower. Some look like he has puffy cheeks. WTH.

If you go back a page mine is on the HT figure with the narrow shoulder mod.

Looks great. So of the three heads you posted picture of, the sculpt that is on the body is the one on the left, correct? Who painted it for you? Any modifications to the sculpt other than the hat?

Looks great. So of the three heads you posted picture of, the sculpt that is on the body is the one on the left, correct? Who painted it for you? Any modifications to the sculpt other than the hat?

Yes, the left is the SS one. I painted it and the WGP on the right, and no just raised the crown on the hat with magic sculpt
picture.php

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those comparisons again MOC. I love that resculpted fedora.
The Trevor sculpt will probably never be topped. Heres mine, repainted:
midshot.jpg

Awesome job on yours as well. My only issue with the Trevor's SS head was the factory paint and the fedora crown. Fixed both of those and after pretty much going through every other option I'm back to the SS sculpt and intend to stay with it. Next to fix the teeny clown hat SS gave the KOTCS Indy figure.

Love the customs, I bought the head and body and am in two minds whether to do a temple whit tux or just buy the trousers and shirt

That looks great. The jacket is nice and beefy - is it the HT jacket and what did you do to it?

Been a while since i had the chance to work on my indy customs. Some of you know my tod indy.

todnw_01.jpg

todnw_02.jpg

todnw_04.jpg

Last custom i did was sallah. This was my first full paintjob.

ma2a7ezy.jpg

Speaking of custom TOD indy's. Does anyone know where to get, or own a white jacket for Club Obi wan indy. I don't like the shineness of the toycity tuxedo and I see a lot of you own a jacket. Maybe one of you has an extra?

Best,

Robert

Last edited:
Excellent pics bbl! I love the dirt and grime on that TOD Indy. I need to do that. For the white jacket, its my understanding that the only correct jacket you can get is from the Roger Moore Bond Legacy figure, which has been selling for many hundreds of dollars. I think thats the only one that is double breasted and has the peaked lapel he had. I may be wrong about that though.

That looks great. The jacket is nice and beefy - is it the HT jacket and what did you do to it?

Honestly I dont know. I got it in a mixed bag of stuff. It may well be the relic hunter. The material and weathering is nice. It looks better then the HT jacket. Whilst its not Kato, it will do for now.

Thanks, The dirt on the pants are fullers earth. The rest a combination of watered down paint, dry brush, acryl paint, textile paint and glossy waterdowned.

Thanks for the tip on the jacket. Hope someone here has it or a good alternative.

@rogerbee, thanks :)

Best,

Robert

Excellent pics bbl! I love the dirt and grime on that TOD Indy. I need to do that. For the white jacket, its my understanding that the only correct jacket you can get is from the Roger Moore Bond Legacy figure, which has been selling for many hundreds of dollars. I think thats the only one that is double breasted and has the peaked lapel he had. I may be wrong about that though.

Best,

Robert

Yeah, you can't beat that Fuller's Earth, I got mine from Todd's Movie Costumes. I spray a little pastel fixer over mine to make sure it stays on. If it's good enough for the real Indy, it's good enough for ours!

Wow, did not know you could use fullers earth for that effect, we use it at work to decontaminate against chemical weapons so im gonna give it a try

Back