1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting those comparisons again MOC. I love that resculpted fedora.
The Trevor sculpt will probably never be topped. Heres mine, repainted:
midshot.jpg

:lol :lol Yeah, you might not be getting that one. But if it's any consolation at least you got ripped off on the more affordable version and not the $300 one from BlindVoyeur and Figuremaster Les :lecture

Here's the thread for the kit, I bought it from another member though. I don't think Oscar ever retires stuff so it wouldn't hurt to try and contact him. Mola Ram Kit

Here's finished shots of the head, head dress and chalice. I also popped him on a ACI Christian body and like the result.

molad_zpsb964744a.jpg

molaa_zps556e905d.jpg

molab_zps90975415.jpg

molae_zps6e984c3c.jpg

A quick mock-up of him on a body...
molac_zpsb6e43c45.jpg

Kali ma shakti de!!!!

Anyone knows who repainted the SS sculpt in the picture below?

(just my opinion and only to discuss pacefully) I don't remember the painter's name but these are some example of good resenblance of Ford.The problem in the Ht one is not the paint but the sculpt, I have sold mine Ht indy after 7 days...I have really tried to see ford in that sculpt but.....

651lyg.jpg

I would love to find out who painted this as well. I would definitely buy the sculpt and send it to him right away.

it is in fact Trevor Grove (by the way thanks to those who answered), but I'm having trouble finding an email for this guy so if anyone knows how to contact him, please forward it.

I believe trevor just sculpted he is in this forum his board name is trevolver , but i believe he enter more often in fb.
This sculpt is the sideshow 1/6 or his pf sculpt shrinked???

The painter made a great paint job, but i dont know who painted too

Back