1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to be sorry. Your opinion is the exact opposite of mine but it's all good. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

Sorry, but that UU composite looks nothing like Harrison Ford to me, Raiders or otherwise. :monkey1

A UU rework could work, but it would require a TON of modding. Although in that composite, the eye color is wrong. They eyes look blue to me.

Enterbay-Medicom-ROTJ-Han-Photoshop-Adjustments-into-Indy_zps79a65744.jpg

Indy on the left looks like he got food poisoning, and Indy on the right is trying to stay out of the 'line of fire'.

@ Rzeznikk Excellent work on the custom base, you have some serious skills! Love how your Indy looks too:clap

Ah, you edited, I did wonder which one!

All the Indy customisations I've seen in this thread are brilliant, so I congratulate everyone on their great work! Can't wait to get mine soon. Although I have NO skills to do anything custom, so he'll go straight out the box on to the shelf!

When I can get round to painting it I'll be sticking with my SSC sculpt. I have other projects occupying my time right now though.

I did, but wasn't happy with it, then I got sidetracked with other things. Before I do him, I want to do Bond and want to see how the different heads come out before I tackle him. The DID one isn't out till Sept so I want to keep myself amused in the meantime.

Indy will be done in good time, but I'm not ready yet...

Back