1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh. Maybe your pictures make it look too orange-y. Looks like it needs to be a cooler gray/tan color. I would maybe lighten it up some with bleach or RIT color remover and then dip it quickly into some Pearl Gray. Let dry and keep dipping until you get the color you want.

Awesome bridge dio! I'd suggest porting Indy over to a TTM19 though, the neck on the muscle body he's on now is much too big for him :duff

Awesome..I was thinking about making this too. What was your workflow?

Here is an update on my TOD Indy and ROTLA Indy. Will post new pics..made this during the evening with to little light

TOD:
tod_nw.jpg

tod_nw1.jpg

ROTLA:
rad1.jpg

rad2.jpg

Here is the display

final.jpg

Couldn't resist..

tod_nwlol.jpg

Check this I made it for my Indy....

019-8.jpg

Here is my TOD Indy. I still have to repaint the head and dirty up the clothes. He is on the Hit Figure body. It seems a little darker than the Hot Toys body and it is a little thinner in the waist.
IMG_1605.JPG

Very nice TOD Indys you two!

Hey BBL, I like that ROTLA Indy too, could you give a breakdown of all the parts?

If I'm honest, that pic that Stevo quoted highlights what's wrong with the HT sculpt, he just looks such a pinhead.

When you look at the amazing PF repaint by Small Studios you can see just how much better Indy looks when the proprtions are dead on.

I've always admired your work SS, it was your work on the SSC Indy that convinced me to try and repaint mine. Not that I can compete though!

If WGP deliver then I might finally finish him

@ the Walker

Thanks,

I sweated up the body and face..added more beard, added chesthairs...I used sandpaper on the jacket and I used multiple layers textile paint to get the weathered look. I used to have a pants and shirt wich I modded myself, but I went Kato on him. So now it's Kato pants and shirt. I painted the belt brown. Mike fishers belt, whip and strap. (musthave for any Indy).

Furthermore I modded the body too. I did the arm exchange with the slim type to get the "Ford" look. Easy 10 min fix.

@ Steveo

Thanks buddy :)

@SmallStudios

Awesome job! Wgp crusade Indy ;) :yess:

Best,

Robert

Very nice TOD Indys you two!

Hey BBL, I like that ROTLA Indy too, could you give a breakdown of all the parts?

Back