1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You win!

The best Indy I've ever seen, just needs a little stubble on the neck.
Wow, considering all the mind blowing Indy customs I've seen here, that is a huge compliment. And regarding the stubble on the neck, it's actually there. When I get to posting better pics, I'll take closeup pics of the head and neck.

Very nice! The Indy head is spot-on! It will look even better with the high-quality mfisher whip!
You know it! I should get it in about 2 weeks, will definitely post pics once I have it in hand.

Alright the eyes may be a little bit crooked but the likeness is there.
You are right, the eyes are a little crooked, but it's really not that bad in real life.

Never seen that head before. Do you have any closer pics?
Will take closer and better pics once he's finished up. The flash takes away all detail and washes the entire thing out.

Very nice job indeed Reinhardt!

I too would like to see some close-ups of that head, it's one of the first custom heads I've seen for a while that I really like. Paul did a great job there.
Much appreciated! See above.

BTW, does anyone have good pics of the inside of Indy's jacket from Raiders? The light brown that Hot Toys did is bugging me for some reason, and looks... cheap.

Also for his bag, close-up pics of that would be great too.

A good replacement for the bag is the DID John Colman one. I made some custom rings out of wire and put the SSC strap on it. Sadly I don't have any clear pics of it.

I think the ones MFisher does are similar

Here's a decent pic of the DID bag.

IMG_1318.jpg

Thanks Marf!

Now, purists might say that bag is not screen accurate, well, no it isnt, but, the actual bag Indy used in Raiders was in fact issued after Raiders is set.

The Colman bag is accurate for the time period of the movie.

Great Indy Reinhardt.
Here is my Indy w/ mfisher's gear on it. He also did the strap and the bag. The stubble is looking a little red but is actually brown.
IMG_1598.JPG

Last edited:
Back