1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What will you use for the uniform?

CHEERS!

It's all finished. The hat and uniform are from the Himmler figure by 3-R. The gloves are from Toht. The boots are Toys City and the medals are DiD. I painted the braids on the Himmler tunic with acrylic paints. These photos are before I sent the head to Gregg to be painted.

IMG_8494.jpg

IMG_8495.jpg

Regards, bmarz1000

I think it's the angle plus the long coat, jodhpurs and tall boots. He's also on a Pro which can't be helping. I have Indy and Henry Sr. on Narrow Shoulder TT's but I wanted Vogel to be shorter.

I think you're right. The old Sideshow heads are ridiculously large. I looked at the figure yesterday and it's perfectly proportional in the legs. I think the head may be the problem. We'll see how it looks when I get the head back. Thanks for your input.

Yeah, don't know what happened there, the early Universal stuff that SSC did was well proportioned.

I wonder if there's a DID or DML head that would work.

CHEERS!

have you been living under a rock!? Shirt is kato's belt set is mike fishers and the jacket is sovereign studios.

I hope so too. The paint looks great and hows your irina spalko? And if your doing kotcs customs, why not a mac?

Back