1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, does anybody have one of the Stevo's toys belt on their custom Indys? I'm considering ordering a Raiders set , but don't know about the metal cast gun .... and... it takes like 30 days for him to create a set according to his main page....:dunno any feedback on his Indy set?

thanks
Sal

Stevo is good, his turnaround is normally that but I think he's hurting for business lately so I'm sure his turnaround is half that.

Hey guys, does anybody have one of the Stevo's toys belt on their custom Indys? I'm considering ordering a Raiders set , but don't know about the metal cast gun .... and... it takes like 30 days for him to create a set according to his main page....:dunno any feedback on his Indy set?

thanks
Sal

Just got one today so I'll try to post up some pictures later...

Ordered 21st March, arrived 14th May (posted to me on Monday this past week).

I ordered it just to see, as I always felt my mfisher belt was a little bit too thick to be truly in scale.

Here it is:
DSCF2414.jpg

And here it is on my Indy (with mfisher holster):
DSCF2417.jpg

Here is the MFisher belt on Indy:
DSCF2416.jpg

As much as I like the thinness of the stevo belt, and the more accurate buckle shape, I think mfisher's one is better, particularly the quality and finish of the buckle.

Mike has always got stuff out really quickly, and his stuff is always really high quality. Stevo's is cheaper though, so a better option if you are on a budget. I don't know about the cast metal gun; I just use the sideshow one.

Hope that helps,
James

I have a SteveO set on my Indy, it's really nice and the whole set costs the same as one of MFisher's holsters.

The gun isn't that good really. As my SSC one fell to bits, I found a DML one that was close in silhouette but not in detail. Go back a few pages and you'll see pics of mine.

CHEERS!

I ordered it just to see, as I always felt my mfisher belt was a little bit too thick to be truly in scale.

Here it is:
DSCF2414.jpg

And here it is on my Indy (with mfisher holster):
DSCF2417.jpg

Here is the MFisher belt on Indy:
DSCF2416.jpg

As much as I like the thinness of the stevo belt, and the more accurate buckle shape, I think mfisher's one is better, particularly the quality and finish of the buckle.

Mike has always got stuff out really quickly, and his stuff is always really high quality. Stevo's is cheaper though, so a better option if you are on a budget. I don't know about the cast metal gun; I just use the sideshow one.

Hope that helps,
James

Indy looks so sad in that pose...

Hope that helps,
James

SO it took like 50 days to get your belt! wow. How is the gun holster?

Steve usually only takes 3 weeks, right now a month due to medical issues. He is a great guy to deal with and his set rocks!

The thickness of my belts has always bugged me a bit as well.. however it is necessary in order to recess the magnet into the leather and have a screen accurate set up for Raiders, since the Raiders rig had an attached whip keeper.. (which is also supposed to be a different shade of leather)... wish I could figure a way to use thinner leather but still maintain screen accurate appearance :(

Wow, very nice indeed! I'm sold!
Thanks!

By the way, it took me a while to find your pics, you posted them as a link in a photo album. Your indy is awesome , the face looked a little pail though, maybe it was the lighting. Other than that it's a great looking Jr and Sr.!
Thanks for these pics!

Sal

Thanks,

I'm currently reworking Indy and he looks a whole load better. It's very tricky finding something that lights and photographs well.

CHEERS!

Back