1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad it's coming out good. Rogerbee, also I recommend making some changes to the ss jacket or if it comes down to it: replace it.

what other options are there to replace a ss jacket? I have the relic hunter one and its too think, i don't like the look of my figure with it... then there is the sovereign studio that is not made anymore, and the Kato one that its like 1000000 dollars! :rotfl

Here is a very very old photo of my Indy with a relic hunter jacket
p1000773pz0.jpg

By spv11 at 2009-01-05

pm shawn of sovereign studos, he makes them for 50.00. Honestly I do not like the kato or the soveriegn studios jaket. I prefer the sideshow jacket, it just depends what body it is on. I actually just added a zipper to mine.

not that I know of. Check the for sale thread who knows what you'll find. On another note, I can't wait till my indy is completed. I have 4 great artist behind it: Steve Corn, (stevo) Deniz Baygan, (D-Art Studios) Gregg Andrews (greggo) and ahem.. Myself.haha. I think, now that it is so near completion that I will have an amazing indy. I know how great an indy is is opinionated, but in my opinion I will have a crazy badass indy and I hope you guys will like it! Stay tuned..

haha I'm sorry it's just my opinion. It looks like suade to me and the sovereign studios one looks like cheap material and I do not like the way it makes the arms look. There was one figure where I really liked the kato jacket it was a few pages back, oh wait I think it was yours if so, great looking indy!

Just giving you a hard time, bro:lol. I mean, the SSC one is good (I still have one) and to like them above the other two, that's cool too. But to not like the other two at all is what I couldn't believe.:lol

trust me, if money wasn't an option I would probably be all over the kato jacket. It's only because of the price that the saude look doesn't fly with me. Shawns I don't really care for though for the right price I would probably buy that one too. Haha believe it or not I actually pre-ordered the Dx Jacket! Well, it was 15.00!

I reallly hope HT surprises us with that jacket. Actually, I hope they surprise us with the whole figure. But we will only know until we see it in person.

Hey Everyone

Another paint job here for Bmarz1000 this time I turned a Sideshow Get Smart "The chief" head into the character Col. Vogel from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Its a great sculpt for this character.

img3460o.jpg

img34491i.jpg

img3449p.jpg

img3450f.jpg

img3451q.jpg

img3452p.jpg

img3453u.jpg

img3454l.jpg

Back