1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The issue is that no one is posing, its falling over in museum pose.
Museum pose is still a pose.

Center of gravity, distribution of weight, counterbalance, accounting for curvature of shoe sculpts...all those still apply for museum posing, sometimes even more because you dint have the leverage of a wide stance.

People lazy enough to throw their $300 mini human in a T pose on a shelf and say it's a "museum pose" are going to be even more lax with the magnets thinking it will make up for it.

Obviously none of that fixes weak ankles. But neither will the holy magnetic stand.

Museum pose is still a pose.

Center of gravity, distribution of weight, counterbalance, accounting for curvature of shoe sculpts...all those still apply for museum posing, sometimes even more because you dint have the leverage of a wide stance.

People lazy enough to throw their $300 mini human in a T pose on a shelf and say it's a "museum pose" are going to be even more lax with the magnets thinking it will make up for it.

Obviously none of that fixes weak ankles. But neither will the holy magnetic stand.
Agreed. I don't use stands, so magnets or not, this would have to have some pretty weak and fragile ankle joints to just fall over like this.

The feet need to be aligned correctly, simple as that. Personally, the entire top of that base should have been a magnetic imo, but oh well.

Don’t forget, there are also those weirdos purposely looking for things to criticise. The figure falls over due to user error and they take a million pics and create a video about INARTS FAILURE. It’s cringe.
That video above is idiotic, “i threw my figure across a room and it feel off it’s stand guys! This is poor QC!”……..stop.

Wow Jokor is a real ‘push over….’

1677361273773.gif

Some of those YT streamers are tearing into this figure. I can't take them seriously when those same guys said the Hot Toys Batman Begins figure wasn't that bad. :rolleyes:

No problem with constructive criticism. There are legit nit picks with this figure, slightly over sized heads, proportions of the figure without the purple coat, machine gun being too heavy, magnets not allowing a wide enough stance.

In spite of those teething troubles this Joker still shows a level of passion and innovation HT have been lacking for a decade.

There's like 3 or 4 different ways you can fix a weak joint too, I've had plenty of figures come with weak ankles in the past and I just throw some clear wrap on the joint or I know some people use nail polish. It's always something... big head controversy, weak ankles... It'll be something else in a couple of weeks.

I also love how normal it is for comments on most figures to go, "the head sculpt isn't quite there so I'll need to do some repainting, and I'll probably need to swap out his shirt for a different one, then it'll be good" but on this figure it's like, "THE WEAK ANKLES CAME TO MY HOUSE AND KILLED MY WIFE CAN'T BELIEVE IT WAS $1000"

The only issue I have with the figure now, is the heavy machine gun. And even then, it hasn't taken the hand out of the peg. I can't pose him holding it out because the wrist will drop or turn left or right depending on the orientation of the joint.

He hasn't fallen off the base at all.

The only issue I have with the figure now, is the heavy machine gun. And even then, it hasn't taken the hand out of the peg. I can't pose him holding it out because the wrist will drop or turn left or right depending on the orientation of the joint.

He hasn't fallen off the base at all.
Does he come with a second hand that holds the other end of the gun?

Back