1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1677033783452.png

After finding out about the missing magnet on my jail scene Joker the other day ive just noticed a second magnet missing from the spare arms that come in the box. Love this figure but man at this point id rather just deal with the pegs.

I've talked with Kit about the first magnet I had missing and he's working with InArt, they offered to send a magnet as its fairly easy to fix yourself.

After finding out about the missing magnet on my jail scene Joker the other day ive just noticed a second magnet missing from the spare arms that come in the box. Love this figure but man at this point id rather just deal with the pegs.

I've talked with Kit about the first magnet I had missing and he's working with InArt, they offered to send a magnet as its fairly easy to fix yourself.

Got your 2nd email just now ;)

Do not order with maxnut studio they just emailed me and said my order has been cancelled and I must go through PayPal to get refund, it was longer than 3 months so PayPal would not refund me, I emailed maxnut and they blocked me, so I have lost 1150
Paypal should cover you for 6 months, if not, can you charge back from your bank/ credit card?

View attachment 624675

Could be stuck to the other magnet. It was in mine had to glue it back on.

The moment I heard about all the magnets I had concerns about this. I've already had problems with 3 of my hot toys that have a removable back piece on the head sculpt for the Pers/eye light up function where the magnet comes off. I've lost one for one of my terminator figures and it was frustrating. Seeing how just about everything on this figure has teeny tiny cheaply glued low quality magnets freaks me out a bit. If we are hearing about issues already I can only imagine within the first year how many arms/hands/or HS magnet pieces will come out and go missing.

The moment I heard about all the magnets I had concerns about this. I've already had problems with 3 of my hot toys that have a removable back piece on the head sculpt for the Pers/eye light up function where the magnet comes off. I've lost one for one of my terminator figures and it was frustrating. Seeing how just about everything on this figure has teeny tiny cheaply glued low quality magnets freaks me out a bit. If we are hearing about issues already I can only imagine within the first year how many arms/hands/or HS magnet pieces will come out and go missing.
Isn’t there one, maybe the T-1000 Sarah figure where they just taped the magnet to the body. Lol.

Could be stuck to the other magnet. It was in mine had to glue it back on.

Already checked as I've had that issue with the wrists on the figure as well. But the arm from that picture came straight out of the box like that, hasn't touched any other magnet, just not there.

View attachment 624891

Someone received their 2 pack from twl for $300 usd shipping and it wasn't even double boxed..
Wow.

Hoping onesixthkit has some extra standards eventually, and I'll order from him and cancel my TWL one. In the meantime, holding on to the TWL since they may eventually come through, but not many other places to chose from at the moment on this figure.

Does anybody know the dimensions of the shipper please for premium and deluxe?

Does anybody know the dimensions of the shipper please for premium and deluxe?

standing straight up in about 31 inches tall, 22 inches wide, and 9.5 inches deep. UPS had it at 21 kg or around 46 pounds, but it didn't feel THAT heavy.

Got my standard version in today. This is my first Joker ever and all I can is is WOW.

Thoroughly impressed. Sign me up for InArts Batman now too. Quick pose, no real futzing and put into the detolf. Not his final home, have to reorganize it all now.

Thanks a ton Kit!

Attachments

• 30F40351-F4F4-4323-A04E-6160EFA69FB1.jpeg
    30F40351-F4F4-4323-A04E-6160EFA69FB1.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Back