1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the sculpted hair but no where near the degree to which I like the rooted heads. As for the brown in the rooted I'm looking to rectify that if needs be when I receive mine. And when it comes to the futzing I'm a little surprised we haven't seen more people styling or letting it hang differently. I guess people are too nervous to fool with it. I'll be trying other things with the hair as well.
Thats what i wanna see. The stock look of the hair honestly is kinda all over the place and people should futz with it and style it. Thats what I'm probably gonna do with mine. When collectors get the rooted in hand, I'm sure we'll see some mind blowing pics with some great styling

Thats what i wanna see. The stock look of the hair honestly is kinda all over the place and people should futz with it and style it. Thats what I'm probably gonna do with mine. When collectors get the rooted in hand, I'm sure we'll see some mind blowing pics with some great styling

Yeah, whenever it ships. I keep hearing April/May but I don't know if people are just trolling. :lol

Someone, I think it was on here, haired and repainted the sculpted version and it looked great. Different but in a good way.

Yeah, whenever it ships. I keep hearing April/May but I don't know if people are just trolling. :lol

Someone, I think it was on here, haired and repainted the sculpted version and it looked great. Different but in a good way.
Ok i thought i was going mad so i looked back at the in hand pics that made everyone lose their minds of excitement in December and...the rooted is definitely better than the sculpted. What was i thinking lol? Seriously incredible stuff. It just hasn't looked as good in youtube videos so thats why I was kinda soured on it. Plus I'm also paying 1600 AUD for it, so thats still a sour taste. Overall though it's gonna be a legendary figure. In certain photos it doesn't look heath, and in some it's like a miniature human

Starting to think the sculpted looks better than the rooted and idk why. Something about the way the hair sits and the colour. I get the futzing and all that with the rooted but there's too much brown in that rooted hair
I actually think the missing difference in the hair color in the sculpted lets it down compared to the rooted. I love the brown personally, maybe its too much but I think it looks realistic. But I do like the sculpted alot also and I am really starting to think that maybe the standard will be enough for me. But maybe when the deluxe ships to more collectors and more pictures come out then we will change our mind

I actually think the missing difference in the hair color in the sculpted lets it down compared to the rooted. I love the brown personally, maybe its too much but I think it looks realistic. But I do like the sculpted alot also and I am really starting to think that maybe the standard will be enough for me. But maybe when the deluxe ships to more collectors and more pictures come out then we will change our mind
Yeah looking at real images of heat the rooted is better idk what i was on about lol. I think I'd just seen so many jokor images that I'd forgotten what heath actually looks like next to it

My newest conspiracy theory thought—is it just me or does the overcoat on the single-pack sculpted figure tend to look more sharply tailored at the shoulders than the figures that come with either of the two-packs?

More and more people getting their sculpted Joker in. Photos by PJ Relova.

sCezijp.png

Looks great here.

I do. If you order with me I promise to sell it to you in 5 years after I've enjoyed the heck out of it. :LOL:
Do not order with maxnut studio they just emailed me and said my order has been cancelled and I must go through PayPal to get refund, it was longer than 3 months so PayPal would not refund me, I emailed maxnut and they blocked me, so I have lost 1150

Nope, it’s just certain people are better at futzing than others
Seems that way, except if you’re paying close attention you’ll notice all the best futz jobs as far as the overcoat is concerned are from collectors with the single-pack. Coincidence or something more? 😳 Probably coincidence lol.

They’re actually real, functioning 1/6 scale Glocks. They put them through Willy Wonka’s TV particle machine.

If you aren’t careful you can fire a pinhole-sized bullet through yourself.

InArt cares about real authenticity.

Do not order with maxnut studio they just emailed me and said my order has been cancelled and I must go through PayPal to get refund, it was longer than 3 months so PayPal would not refund me, I emailed maxnut and they blocked me, so I have lost 1150

Wow

They’re actually real, functioning 1/6 scale Glocks. They put them through Willy Wonka’s TV particle machine.

If you aren’t careful you can fire a pinhole-sized bullet through yourself. InArt cares about real authenticity.
That's one way for VIPER to get his revenge on those who doubted. :gun

Starting to think the sculpted looks better than the rooted and idk why. Something about the way the hair sits and the colour. I get the futzing and all that with the rooted but there's too much brown in that rooted hair
Rooted > sculpted. The sculpted version looks good but the rooted brings it up to another level imo.

Not to mention the brown in the hair is great. It's closer to how his hair was in the movie. His hair wasn't fully 100% saturated green the way the sculpted hair has it. The top was mainly black/brown and then it transitions into the green for the sides. They got it right with that.

uKgunGE.jpg

DUDE

Damn. Should have went with onesixthkit. Never trust someone with a name like max nut, just sounds all sorts of wrong 🤣

Back