1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, mine will arrive Tuesday, thankfully my day off.
As far as futzing the suit to make it look good, what all should be futzed?

IMG_3407.jpg

Straight out of box, just switched the hand - no futzing at all

I got my joker the other day was held up in customs, had to be mailed again. When I got it the leg was off and arm too. Wasn't a big deal of a fix, popped right on. But the right arm joint is kinda loose. How can I fix this?

In this case, do you have to send the whole bloody thing -- including giant box -- back for a good one?

I'm not sure, to be honest but that's what I'm thinking. I'm gonna email Kit and see what he can do, if anything.

So far, for those keeping score, two people here have complained about loose magnets in the wrists.

Most people seem discontent with the sparse magnetism on the base.

The slightly large head doesn't seem to be much of an issue in hand but people do recognize it; worse on the jail Joker.

Tailoring has escaped complaints so far; in fact, has received the most praise.

Weight of the extras being metal possibly causing trouble for bodies with weaker joints, of which there has been a few.

Will be interesting to see if anything gets "fixed" before the rooted starts shipping.

MagnetGate,
So far, for those keeping score, two people here have complained about loose magnets in the wrists.

Most people seem discontent with the sparse magnetism on the base.

The slightly large head doesn't seem to be much of an issue in hand but people do recognize it; worse on the jail Joker.

Tailoring has escaped complaints so far; in fact, has received the most praise.

Weight of the extras being metal possibly causing trouble for bodies with weaker joints, of which there has been a few.

Will be interesting to see if anything gets "fixed" before the rooted starts shipping.
Maybe “The Batman” can tell us what body they used for their Bane and then we can do a body swap and make the head proportional.

Back