1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would I be nuts to order the rooted hair deluxe with Maxnut? They have two different prices for the rooted hair deluxe. $1,080 & $1,100.
The $1,080 one says that shipping not included in price and the $1,100 says free economy class shipping. Confusing.
Given the size and weight of the box, probably best to pay the $20 extra for the included shipping option. Even the cheapest shipping option will be more than $20 when it's finally released.

Only confusing if you believe shipping will be less than $80.
I know that the shipping will be $150 to the U.S., at least, probably more. That's why it seems odd they have those listings still up on their site. I'll probably email them for clarification.

I know that the shipping will be $150 to the U.S., at least, probably more. That's why it seems odd they have those listings still up on their site. I'll probably email them for clarification.
$150 for surface mail (By boat)

I can't find any route to US by air less than $200

I still can't not see how big his head is and how out of proportion he is compared to the prototype in that video. For me, there's just quite a few something's that don't quite add up, his feet through to his head don't seem in proportion to each other, the feet compared to the size of his head for example, the extreme thinness of his ankles, his body not filling out the clothes.

But, in saying that, definitely the best market release for sure. But glad I cancelled.
I’m with you as far as the head sculpt, at this point I just cannot unsee that it must be at least like 5-10% too big. Looks especially goofy in all the closing poses of JC’s review. However I am still planning on keeping my order in hopes that it looks more natural in hand. Such a weird detail for them to overlook in production though, hopefully it doesn’t become a recurring thing for them.

I’m with you as far as the head sculpt, at this point I just cannot unsee that it must be at least like 5-10% too big. Looks especially goofy in all the closing poses of JC’s review. However I am still planning on keeping my order in hopes that it looks more natural in hand. Such a weird detail for them to overlook in production though, hopefully it doesn’t become a recurring thing for them.
I thought we'd been over this...justins collections videos don't do this figure any favours, the same exact thing happened when he reviewed it back in october. Other reviews don't have this issue, it looks great in big bredas review and will look even better in hand.

I thought we'd been over this...justins collections videos don't do this figure any favours, the same exact thing happened when he reviewed it back in october. Other reviews don't have this issue, it looks great in big bredas review and will look even better in hand.
Not only that, every time I see people here talking about dimensions and so on, a few things come to my mind:

- 1st as you mention, possible distortion caused by whichever youtuber lenses and framing.
- The fact that none of us actually saw Ledger on set as the Joker but captured through… guess what? Another lens and frame, choice in this case of Wally Pfister.
- Finally, the fact that sculpture is art, and even when accounting for optics and eye perception, scaling should not be an uncrossable mantra, since perfect scaling could and would actually make for a worse figure than a better thought out one.

Regarding my last thought, just think about Heath’s usual acting as the Joker: shoulders to the back, neck forward, head down, eyes up. That in itself makes for a big headed look which we’ve seen over and over. Don’t believe me? Look at whichever 20 frames come first in google searching for “Ledger Joker”…

People might be right about Inart making the head a little bigger than actual real-on-set-human-Ledger proportions, yet that might be their intention and make for a better figure once we see it with our own eyes, in a Detolf or Moducase, with no lenses or acting involved (and most probably, with bad posing, lets be honest guys).

IMHO this Joker looks like a total ace to me, I don’t look at its proportions ala Leonardo Davinci (Ledger nor I are Vitruvio either way) but through my own perception of: does he look like what I saw through a bidimensional screen? And yeah, my answer to that question is hell yeah.

Other reviews and photos *do* have this issue. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Other reviews and photos *do* have this issue. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I don't see it. 🤷‍♂️ if anything it could be the slight hunch he has cause of the custom body. Someone mentioned he had a slight hunch in one of the reviews so the head might look a little bigger because of that. But i don't know. I don't really see it but i used to. Justins first review looked worse than this

TW can be a little slow in sending stuff off, and the fake tracking numbers is a disgrace, but never really had any issues with them here either. Things always turn up eventually, and personally I find their customer service quite amenable and definitely better than KGHobby for example. I like their cancellation policy, giving store credit. I believe they do 30 days money back to the original payment method, but after that it’s store credit. Fair enough I say. If you change your mind at least you can get something else instead. Again that’s far superior to what KGHobby offer. They’re not as good as Toybuyingagent, and from what I hear Kit, but the horror stories are a little exaggerated imo.
Well I ended up ordering the rooted joker from SpecFiction after reading of the horror stories from Toys Wonderland. I was going to keep the second Joker from TW, but just sent a cancellation request in to them. Hopefully that goes through to my original payment method as it was within the 30 days.
My new anxiety is that I have a bunch of other figures on preorder and in stock order with them. I ordered a preowned figure with them as my first order and it showed up fast and although a little more used than I figured in decent enough shape. I’m hoping what you said above is true and the orders I have will be ok and maybe just show up a little later than expected.
I’m just wondering if I should try and cancel all of my POs before it’s too late and outside the 30 day window?
Also I have a decent amount of orders from Comic Sanctorum which as I suspected is TW (the website is basically identical).
Anyway if you or anyone reading these posts had any helpful suggestions that would be nice. I guess with the prices so low if if looks to good to be true, it may very well be the case.

Let the last page of this thread tell you all you need to know about Toys Wonderland:

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/toys-wonderland.238124/page-4
I just put a cancellation request in for my InArt Joker. After almost being sick from what I’ve read about TW throughout this thread. So there should be a rooted version back up for sale.
Real question: because I’ve heard both horror stories and then others saying nothing bad,
Is TW really that bad? As of now I have a bunch of POs on their site along with Comic Sanctorum.
My first ever order from TW arrived fast and now orders I placed a month or two ago still say “Sender is preparing item for posting”
I can’t imagine they won’t send things, so the horror is that they’ll come late?
My shipping costs seemed reasonable for how cheap the figures were, so I guess I’m trying to find where the horror lies?

Which is the total price of the Deluxe Rooted 2 pack edition at OneSixthKit? I think the preorder was 96$ but I don't remember the total price.

Well I ended up ordering the rooted joker from SpecFiction after reading of the horror stories from Toys Wonderland. I was going to keep the second Joker from TW, but just sent a cancellation request in to them. Hopefully that goes through to my original payment method as it was within the 30 days.
My new anxiety is that I have a bunch of other figures on preorder and in stock order with them. I ordered a preowned figure with them as my first order and it showed up fast and although a little more used than I figured in decent enough shape. I’m hoping what you said above is true and the orders I have will be ok and maybe just show up a little later than expected.
I’m just wondering if I should try and cancel all of my POs before it’s too late and outside the 30 day window?
Also I have a decent amount of orders from Comic Sanctorum which as I suspected is TW (the website is basically identical).
Anyway if you or anyone reading these posts had any helpful suggestions that would be nice. I guess with the prices so low if if looks to good to be true, it may very well be the case.
I thought SpecFic only had a waitlist now? I know they also made the claim of a "bonus part" if ordered by a certain date :lol

Back